Suggestion about Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about Crypt

So this is kinda weird , but i think that many many people would appreciate the fact taht once you enter crypt you receive an object allowing you to become invisible , because seriously in my server im always number 1 in crypt and people just keep following me instead of me being able to help my party members to get the top 3 so im thinking that if we can be invisible there wont be this kinda cheating << because it's really annoying << i figured a way to win ti everyday yet i want my friends to win with me << not some other random people for following me like always
    Hope you'd consider the idea and no hate comments for me being "egoist" <<

Agreed. It would fix the damn lag too
    IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
    Level: decently high
    BR: decently high
    Class:rogue
    Server:1

Comment

Crypt suggestion

Suggestion about Crypt
      "So this is kinda weird , but i think that many many people would appreciate the fact taht once you enter crypt you receive an object allowing you to become invisible , because seriously in my server im always number 1 in crypt and people just keep following me instead of me being able to help my party members to get the top 3 so im thinking that if we can be invisible there wont be this kinda cheating << because it's really annoying << i figured a way to win ti everyday yet i want my friends to win with me << not some other random people for following me like always
      Hope you'd consider the idea and no hate comments for me being "egoist" <<"

Uhm this was originally said by some1 else, but i really agree with this, didn't think GM'S really saw it yet. So I'm just re posting it, the person who originally wrote this was GraviJua.

I agree with this because,

1. People don't follow each other.

2. The lag problem will be fixed.
      IGN:Uncle_HoChiMinh
      Level: decently high
      BR: decently high
      Class:rogue
      Server:1

Comment

Moved to Suggestions & Feedback section.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this is suggetion & feedback

Comment

Originally posted by jesusalvar View Post
            this is suggetion & feedback
            ... She moved it.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Yep, moved it from Beginner Guides & FAQ, where it was originally posted, to Suggestions & Feedback where it should have been posted. And since sometimes when threads are moved people have a hard time finding them and often repost the thread in the wrong place again, I usually post that the thread has been moved.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I agree with this, and if I might add, sorry being a bit off topic, but I'm not sure if it's wise to start a new thread about it or just put it in here...

About the Crypt Boss, I assume this is like gotor ? The last hit is the winner ? Could you change the system a bit or something, so far I've tried every possible thing, I even tried to party with 4 people and yet I still can't pick up the items dropped by it until now. I assume the winner is always rogue or ranger who has the highest attack speed, just like Gotor, more than 90 % chance, the winner is always rogue or ranger. This is totally unfair.

If anything, how about make the drop can be seen by everyone, so whoever can pick it up the fastest, it's their win. It's not like the boss is hard or anything, it died within few seconds, no challenge at all, and only giving rogue / rangers the advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                  only giving rogue / rangers the advantage.
                  I'm a priest and I could still pick up the loots. It all depends on your luck and timing.

Comment

Originally posted by sakuram596 View Post
                    I'm a priest and I could still pick up the loots. It all depends on your luck and timing.
                    hmm, could it be that you played in one of the newer server and there's not much ranger/rogue/anyone with high and crazy atk speed ?

As a mage, I have 155 % atk speed and 181 % cast speed with wheel of fate since the start of the crypt activity (kept getting wheel of fates so it's almost a permanent wheel of fate for me), and some of my friends too which is mages, knights, and priests, nobody ever could pick it up.

Comment

GM if you could please fix a typo in crypt, when you dc not to tp back to starglade because it sucks badly tonight i didnt win because at lvl 15 i got dcd , iwas first roooooh it just makes me mad just thinking about it pfffff

Comment

Euh VT or memorylane if you could talk to one of the gms to check it << it'd be wonderful And i hope they Do what i suggested As well because that'll be heaven QQ all first prizes for me and my pt << and no more lag issues as well

Comment

Working...
                        X