Quick switch for title bonuses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick switch for title bonuses

After playing the game long enough i've noticed there is a few title bonuses that i switch between on the fly, Hellfire for Seng, Silent Destroyer, and Shadow of a Doubt seem to be the most used in ALL of em. How about a means to quickly switch between them or put them on the hotbar. Clicking through all the screens seems to be a hassle, this would be much more effective
    Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
    Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

a title with a bonuses is helpfull but theirs no reason that it need's to be on a hotbar.
    u could just switch the title name's by going to all the titles and pick the 1 u want
    Last edited by jesusalvar; 08-04-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about, maybe not necessarily on the hotbar itself, but a way to toggle certain title bonuses from the title screen so its readily available to choose on HUD without having to click character screen > Title > Whatever category > Use as title bonus. Just something more streamlined and easier to access

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

Comment

Hmm.. i don't think you guys are seeing the utility this could provide. Say you're a few mins from GQs refreshing and you're in NM Vault, if you had a small box on your HUD maybe by the minimap buttons or something that had all your mostly used title bonuses, you could select Hellfire on Horseback to charge to bosses, and select Silent Destroyer/Shadow of Doubt, to get through them faster, all this accessible from your main screen without going through a gauntlet of screens to do it.

Comment

Working...
        X