Feedback on zodiac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on zodiac

Its been a few days now since the release of zodiac, and overall, I'm really happy about it. However, I do think we need to look at the horoscopes some. I've never drawn higher than a 3 star horoscope, this makes it impossible to upgrade my zodiac blessing, let alone get the legendary zodiac gear. Has anyone else got above a 3 star horoscope? This seems to perhaps be a bug with the system, and it would be nice to get it squashed early instead of letting it sit for a long period of time.

Thank you.

Yep. Had a handful of crystals left the day it was released and rolled a 7 and a 5 before going back to 1-3. On the rare side, but definitely not bugged.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Has anyone got higher than 3 stars without using crystal on it when they did? It is still possible it is bugged if higher numbers of stars are only available when you use crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by mythbot View Post
        Its been a few days now since the release of zodiac, and overall, I'm really happy about it. However, I do think we need to look at the horoscopes some. I've never drawn higher than a 3 star horoscope, this makes it impossible to upgrade my zodiac blessing, let alone get the legendary zodiac gear. Has anyone else got above a 3 star horoscope? This seems to perhaps be a bug with the system, and it would be nice to get it squashed early instead of letting it sit for a long period of time.

Thank you.
        I've gotten higher then a 3 star couple times by watching free crystal videos and resetting zodiac, have got about 600 points from resets since it came out (few dollars a day).
        tip would be, check how many crystals put in- keep trying if its small amount, if still having trouble should probably post what your sign is &how much put into it
        if dont have crystal, watch videos and do the offers that are easy( like viewing a page for 30 seconds for 3 crystal)
        might not think 3 crystal is much...but after a few videos etc/questionare, it adds up fast.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	videos.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	1669032
        "Imagine you had a pair of glasses into their hearts. Seen what they've done. The parts that are locked down so deep, even they're afraid to see."

Comment

Could you please make it so that people that don't have 20k or higher physical or magical power can kill the mobs? It takes a while for those of us who are weaker to kill the bosses for the quest only to find that higher levels camp the spawns and you have no chance of killing it. I have yet to complete the first quest as each time I get a chance (no campers afk) just about to kill it and someone comes and kill steals. Either that or make it so that you get get credit if someone comes along and takes the kill away from you.

Comment

Originally posted by BowCat View Post
            Could you please make it so that people that don't have 20k or higher physical or magical power can kill the mobs? It takes a while for those of us who are weaker to kill the bosses for the quest only to find that higher levels camp the spawns and you have no chance of killing it. I have yet to complete the first quest as each time I get a chance (no campers afk) just about to kill it and someone comes and kill steals. Either that or make it so that you get get credit if someone comes along and takes the kill away from you.
            join their party then...
            (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
            server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
            "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

I'm a nature ranger with only 7-8k matk and can kill the boss easy, only thing to watch out for is that engulf skill of theirs. However, a pet with purification handles that quite nicely.

Comment

yeah you should just join party if you are really having a hard time finishing the quest
                Bellas Chasm
                (S49)Squall
                Eidolon Knight
                Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
                Demon Lord Wings +2
                Kilin

Amethyst Forest
                (S41)Tomilyn
                Eidolon Priest
                Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
                Demon Lord Wings
                Kilin

Comment

Just got 5 stars on an account today without using crystals, so that is possible. i guess the odds are just really low.

Comment

really low... ive been playing on 6 characters with zodiac since the start of the event and nothing higher than 4 yet
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

i'm a blood preist full end and i can solo them Easy lol
                      IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
                      Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
                      Guild: (S23)DragonFire
                      Class: Hybrid Priest
                      Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
                      Level 110 Ediolon
                      Hybrid Ranger
                      Server Celestial Peaks (S12)