Guild Contribution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Contribution

Question.. I did not see a post on this but wanted to ask about his regardless.. The contribution to guild provides only 1 copper for an exchange of 1 gold.. this seams ineffective and unpleasant to sacrifice so much for so little. Is this meant to discourage from this form of contributing to the guild?? Are there any plans to possibly increase this in the future at all.. I don't know many players that will sacrifice 1 platinum in guild contribution just to get 1 whole silver in overall funds for the effort..

Although I doubt this is anywhere on the list for updates to the game.. is there a chance this may get increased to where it is at least an effective effort?..

Perhaps somewhere along this scale?..

1 gold = 5 copper and 5 to 10 contribution?.. would lead to 25 copper in a given day..

1 gold = 10 copper and 5 Or 10 contribution?.. would lead to 50 copper in a given day..

This would still be terribly small but at least Somewhat worth the effort without overpowering

Also perhaps other ways to gain the Guild Crystals without having to bet he top guild on the server.. perhaps this new Guild Phoenix already drops a few?.. I don't know.. just voicing a few questions at random..
Working...
X