Badges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badges

I think that we should be able to trade badges for honor. We got them out of something which gives honor, but if we dont want the badges and want to trade it in for honor, you should be able to. I also thing badges should be tradable but I dont really care what happens there.
    Ratio for badges traded in for Honor should be:
    Bronze Badges = 10 Honor Each Badge
    Silver Badges = 50 Honor Each Badge
    Gold Badges = 100 Honor Each Badge

I recon its a pretty good thing to add in the game and im sure many people would like this to be added. Ill create a poll to see how many people want this implemented and how many feel its a crappy suggestion.
    I like this Idea!
    55.56%
    Lol Hell No.
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

i would love to trade honor for silver/golds i need 30 something more golds and 250 Silver but trading them for honor is useless since not alot of people have purple players and marshalls insigina
    Last edited by Snow_Angels; 05-15-2013, 02:32 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

I would love this suggestion too
      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
      IGN: Mary Magdalene
      Class: Mage
      LVL: 44
      BR: 1194
      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Agree with the OP.

I have TON of bronze and silver honor badges cluttering my vault up (when the hell GM gonna add 3rd vault page?), usually i use them to trade with 1 sorry GMUT per day which is too tedious over time. Hence i seriously need some solution to get rid of them without having to throw them off
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

how about exchanging bronze badges for silver, and silver badges for gold badges...also, i like the option to exchange badges for honor....but it should be this way.
          Bronze Badge = 10 honor
          Silver Badge = 25 honor
          Gold Badge = 50 honor

keep it simple that way to keep ppl from becoming power-hungry for badges and honor...get enough of that from sengolia
          IGN: Kaiyane
          Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

that's to easy in my eyes... Think of it. You can get like 100 Bronze medals a day.. That's 1k honor, with like 5ish silver medals = 125 honor and then the gold badge = 500 honor.

And I already get 1.5K honor a day... isn't that a bit to fast? Getting 3k honor a day? 2 months and your emperor.. I think u shud work for ur rank..

And not to mention you always need medals. Most emperors don't even got the last insignia yet.
            • Server: Emerald Ridge
            • Character: Dylan
            • Class: Elementalist
            • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
            • Guild: Reborn

Comment

I totally agree with Brigadier, u should work for ur rank and it would be nice if u did instead of taking the easy way out of it.
              Game : Etheral Saga
              Server : Hallowed City
              IGN : Excalibur
              Class : Warrior
              Guild : HolyOrder

Comment

Working...
              X