Feedback to shop update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback to shop update

I do like the new shop feature, but I also think that it kinda voids any reason for the level 30 trade restriction.
    I mean, I can just set up a shop, put whatever tradeable item in my wanted section at 1c. Then my low level alts, which are not supposed to be able to trade with me, can simply sell me the items. Unless you can't sell items via shop to other players when you aren't level 30 yet (I didn't test that).

Also, what I really dislike is that item name are cut now. Like pet books are shown as "Pet - " and forces me to hover over the item to know what book it is.

Another thing that I dislike is that the wanted section looks exactly like the sell section. Many ppl think that they are buying some cheap items and whoops... sold their items cheap. Maybe change the background color of the wanted page?

The best thing about the wanted feature is that we can actually get bag/vault space again. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....o-Vault-Page-3
    Simply trade items to your alt, then use the alt to sell the items back to you and they will be place in your temporary storage. Some people said that they would like a sort button for the temporary storage, maybe implement that

My temp storage is verging on full.. but yeah. I REALLY do not like the font.

The titles of the shop names are now limited to 10 characters, like, I almost can't even put my char name in it. D:
    & yes, lvl 30 below can buy stuff from shops.

The only time I'll accidentally be selling something in a wanted tab is when / if I'm drunk. I think that part is okay. :3
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Hmm, this seems tempting. But not gonna use it ;-p
      Last edited by Brigadier; 05-21-2013, 05:03 AM.
      • Server: Emerald Ridge
      • Character: Dylan
      • Class: Elementalist
      • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
      • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Ah didn't even think about the first part, thank you, lol.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
        X