Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to dragon hunt

Hey guys.
    So for the longest time I have been annoyed beyond belief when I'd get a bronze badge or a pvp flask in dragon hunt.
    The worst however is when I'm lucky enough to get a red dragon coin from green or a black coin from VIP red dragon and i land on soketing rods of hp orbs.
    I'd like to suggest taking out things to make the ring smaller so there is a better chance of getting something good, or changing the potions and badges to higher amounts.
    For instance instead of 1 bronze badge make it 10 or maybe even a silver badge.
    Something like that would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks.
    -Zenku Sukemo Bluff

Good idea,I'm always happy when i get a red dragon coin ( which barley happens) and then when I use it,I end up getting something really dumb.
    I WUMBO,YOU WUMBO,HE SHE WE WUMBO,WUMBOING,WUMBOLOGY,THE STUDY OF WUMBO..COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS 1ST GRADE!- Patrick Star

Alt of the famous wisteria589

(S6)Xhera ~♥
    Some lvl42 something mortal noob mage alt

LIVING LIKE LARRY BISHES!!

Comment

u guys do know that it all matters on ur luck if it lands on a red coin or not. and if u do get 1 then just safe it so that when u do use it the odds of u getting something useful is 3%
      Last edited by jesusalvar; 08-05-2012, 03:07 PM. Reason: added a word

Comment

I got 5 socketing rods today on red dragon -.-
        Millie150
        Bearpaw Valley
        Level 47 Knight (Tank)

Comment

That does make sense with your luck.
          I WUMBO,YOU WUMBO,HE SHE WE WUMBO,WUMBOING,WUMBOLOGY,THE STUDY OF WUMBO..COME ON PEOPLE THIS IS 1ST GRADE!- Patrick Star

Alt of the famous wisteria589

(S6)Xhera ~♥
          Some lvl42 something mortal noob mage alt

LIVING LIKE LARRY BISHES!!

Comment

Remove the 7 socketing rods from Black Dragon Hunt and replace it with either gem removers or 1 Soul shard.

Comment

Working...
            X