Suggestions Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions Please Read

The updates have been great keep up the good work R2 and I know you are constantly working on new content but here is just a couple suggestions I thought I would add.

1.Having server say when a pixie has been upgraded a lot of people work hard on obtaining the materials for a pixie and its nice to get some recognition for it from the server to make the player feel like they accomplished something.

2.Make chance for torches higher in Green Dragon Coin i saw on an older patch that the odds of receiving them where increased and well it seems they were replaced with Gems (scratched gems) for that matter and I don't think players like spending their money on black dragon coins only to receive a couple of gems those are items we can get in dungeons quite easily. There used to be a Superior Gem Coupon in red dragon coin now the highest gem you can get is a shining with a black dragon coin this makes me not want to even get those coins anymore. So less gems more cash shop items in dragon coin please.

3. And lastly since priest is complaining a lot about being underpowered in pvp why not change the blood tree passives a bit

Tenacity: Current use reduce crit damage recieved...this isnt very helpful maybe the opposite would be more appealing like Increasing our own Crit damage %

Blood Flow: Its nice but i think the boost should be lifted a bit considering the holy tree buff gives 25% and not to mention holy protection giving a godly amount of matk so maybe a 25% boost at 5/5 seems fair

Enhanced Circulation: Instead of giving Hp regeneration make it give crit % we priest can hardly crit so if Blood is to be our pvp tree let us be able to crit because honestly whats 33hp regeneration per second gonna do with us when people are hitting tens of thousands of damage points on us

Bloodguard: Waste of skill points in my opinion this should be like a damage reduction passive or maybe a vampiric passive that allows us to heal ourselves from every hit we make considering Blood priests don't focus on heals much

Bloodfog Totem: This should be changed into a temporary buff instead of having to stand right next to the totem let us walk around while becoming invisible here and there the cooldown is super long anyway it wouldnt make us overpowered in anyway
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.

Comment

1.Having server say when a pixie has been upgraded a lot of people work hard on obtaining the materials for a pixie and its nice to get some recognition for it from the server to make the player feel like they accomplished something.

2.Make chance for torches higher in Green Dragon Coin i saw on an older patch that the odds of receiving them where increased and well it seems they were replaced with Gems (scratched gems) for that matter and I don't think players like spending their money on black dragon coins only to receive a couple of gems those are items we can get in dungeons quite easily. There used to be a Superior Gem Coupon in red dragon coin now the highest gem you can get is a shining with a black dragon coin this makes me not want to even get those coins anymore. So less gems more cash shop items in dragon coin please.

3. And lastly since priest is complaining a lot about being underpowered in pvp why not change the blood tree passives a bit

Tenacity: Current use reduce crit damage recieved...this isnt very helpful maybe the opposite would be more appealing like Increasing our own Crit damage %

Blood Flow: Its nice but i think the boost should be lifted a bit considering the holy tree buff gives 25% and not to mention holy protection giving a godly amount of matk so maybe a 25% boost at 5/5 seems fair

Enhanced Circulation: Instead of giving Hp regeneration make it give crit % we priest can hardly crit so if Blood is to be our pvp tree let us be able to crit because honestly whats 33hp regeneration per second gonna do with us when people are hitting tens of thousands of damage points on us

Bloodguard: Waste of skill points in my opinion this should be like a damage reduction passive or maybe a vampiric passive that allows us to heal ourselves from every hit we make considering Blood priests don't focus on heals much
      DOUBLE THUMBS UP FOR THIS IDEA great job i didn't even think about it thanks for the wonderful idea
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X