Give me back my teddy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me back my teddy

Good day R2 ! I was just thinking if you'll bring back the Canvass Teddy in fate shop please R2 ,it's really adorable in it's final morph Please R2
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Good day R2 ! I was just thinking if you'll bring back the Canvass Teddy in fate shop please R2 ,it's really adorable in it's final morph Please R2
    ... What teddy, can't remember. Provide a screen shot? =))
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

They look cool yes, better then these panda's.
      • Server: Emerald Ridge
      • Character: Dylan
      • Class: Elementalist
      • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
      • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
        They look cool yes, better then these panda's.
        Yeah they does theyre so adorable especially in their last morph Golden Teddy Bear

Comment

Originally posted by DFinn View Post
          ... What teddy, can't remember. Provide a screen shot? =))
          maybe later lol xD

Comment

Aside from the looks, what are the basic skills? Panda has charm, infinity and heal (Not really sure and too lazy to look in game, all I know, it is 3 supporting skills.)
            "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Comment

Aside from the looks, what are the basic skills? Panda has charm, infinity and heal (Not really sure and too lazy to look in game, all I know, it is 3 supporting skills.)
              Same as panda though xD but i admire its look more than the panda its holding big lollipop in its final morph

Comment

Same as panda though xD but i admire its look more than the panda its holding big lollipop in its final morph
                I think the panda pet was made to partner up with the superhero costume? =)) Pet cape + Char cape = Duo capes. =)) Hero and sidekick. =))

Comment

I think the panda pet was made to partner up with the superhero costume? =)) Pet cape + Char cape = Duo capes. =)) Hero and sidekick. =))

Comment

I think so =))

Comment

Working...
                    X