Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion- Pvp Arena

Hi Guys!

So an Idea came to me that there should be a PvP Arena. Yes, I know there is Sengolia and Land Grabs, Guild Resource etc. but how about this idea.
    you enter an PvP arena where you can enhance your Pk Skills or Train your character or perhaps enjoy the remaining time.
    Like me im a ranger from cragstone server. I've finished all my daily quest dungeons etc. and I have nothing to do left. so this is another way where players can enjoy their remaining time In-Game.

advantages for a PvP arena:

1.) Players may enjoy their own character as they level as well to test if their character can be competed with others.
    2.) Players who finished their daily quest, dungeon's etc. can spend their time at PvP arena.
    3.) Players who came from PvP games(not mentioning any) that have nice skills on killing others, they would love this Idea.
    4.) Own Character Stats. Not like Sengolia its balanced and a mortal can kill scion's. this would help alot on players who upgrade's their soul and test if its effective on they're character.
    5.) lastly, "Unlimited time" players can enter PvP arena anytime. not like Sengolia and Guild Resource Battleground they have time throughout the day.

Request for balance anti-lagg arena:

1.) 6 lines on PvP arena, so if 30+ players are on L1 and its getting laggy they could switch to L2 and so on.
    2.) PvP arena 40+ should enter mortal or scion. since the least best equipment can be equipped is at level 40.
    3.) Equipments should be undestructible less care for players who doesnt want to waste gold on repairing.
    4.) No Honors, No Badges, should be rewarded when killing.( this would make sengolia and Guild Resource Empty) PvP is just for pure fun.

I dont know if this Suggestion has been made yet. but this should be a nice idea for all players.

Feel Free to comment below negative or positive will do. Just wanted to share what's on my mind about this game.
    Character Name: (S7)ikyle
    Level: 8x
    Eidolon

Class:Ranger

"Filipino Pride"

tengene.

well i i like hafe of ur idea the only part i don't like is (No Honors/Badges...
    still is a great idea kyleme!

Comment

ok i've been wanting to also introduce this idea as well and i was thinking of the same advantages, so many lines wont be needed once it starts and since its unlimited there wont be like tuns of players always there at the same time so don't have to worry too much about lagging since there will also be the other events taking up time and i would want honor to be issued as reward for example lv100 scion vs lv100 scion the winner would get 2 points for reward as a lv100 mortal vs a lv100 scion the mortal would maybe get like 4 points of honor if they win and the scion would only get like 1 point and so on also not only should there be pvp with only 1 vs 1 it should also have team battles 5 vs 5, 5 vs 4, 3 vs 3 and even 5 vs 1 for the fun of it r if there is a weak team going up against a much stronger opponent than themselves. The points awarded would have to be issued fairly thought for the quantity and quality of players on each team. This is an idea i strongly agree on i would have made a suggestion alot earlier if i wasn't so lazy i really hope r2 consider this idea
      Name: (S1)GeoStigma
      Class: Hybrid Mage
      Honor: Emperor
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: Unknown
      Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
      But you never came to me
      And I am still waiting until my death...
      But you hate me...
      So I shall kill you..
      And make you suffer...

Kill me..
      Kiss me..
      Bury me..
      But..
      Just look at me....

Comment

Great Idea Kyleme!

well @geostig

Since Kyle said that "its for fun" and no honor's or badge's should be rewarded cause if thats the case. players who needs honor and badges by waiting sengolia would rather go here in PvP arena all day.
        now in that case its unfair for scions who did the best they can to earn badges/honors for a long time. now newbie will take advantage if thats the case which you can gain honor in PvP arena. I like this Idea too, really great for me. as kyle said, you wont waste time or get bored when your done with your daily's. this is a great time to spend all your remaining time in-game. also, yes we do really really need a PvP arena in this game. since I came from a PvP game where you kill others and train yourself. +10 to this idea. hope R2 could do something about this.

Comment

hmmp..

well... maybe it would be better if for instance a player won 10 time and he will be given a exp pack (not 2x exp pack, as in exp pack) you know.. for the players to be more encourage to participate in this kind of thing... and before the end of the they.. they will post the top 10 players who got the most winning battle.. I think that would help ^^

Comment

Working...
          X