Costumes event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costumes event

I just had this idea, at the end of the year, to have some event to buy costumes you may have missed previously. I know I took a break for awhile and missed some really cute costumes that I would like to have. So just a sugggestion, ty.
    Yes Please we would very much love this!
    52.00%
    Yes but it would ne nice to have at another time of year or multiple times
    12.00%
    Yes we need this but only if more space is added first
    16.00%
    Yes we need this but to last longer and all the above
    20.00%

Costumes event

i would like to suggest an event, where you bring back all the costumes to the shop for a period of time say a week or more i know
    this would make people want to recharge to buy costumes they missed and in turn you would make a profit from the crystal sales.

Comment

Defo.. I'd probably get a separation decree, sex change + a set of clothes, that's ~3640 crystals from me alone! Think about all the $$ if others would get same things too. =3 Something worth considering!
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

i know right there are about 3 or more costumes i want xD

Comment

would love that if they came out with
          Originally posted by (S3)Izz View Post
          You told me to put this in the forums for feed back. So here it is:

1)I'd like to see a 'closet' for the outfits I buy (usually with crystal) however, considering I am running out of room in my inventory I do not want to purchase anymore outfits. They all have the same stats and I could use the room in my inventory for other useful items. It will be used the same as our vaults, but only for costumes.

2)I'd like to see a 'Kennel' to be used to hold pets. I love the new pets that are coming out all the time and I'd love to buy them (with crystal most of the time) but I do not have room to store them in my vault. It will be used the same as the 'closet' and will only hold pets.

Please take this into consideration

(S3)Izz
          (S3)Kaymo Mountain
          lvl 120 Eidolon Hybrid Priest
          at the same time.

Comment

Costume Poll

Adding Poll

Comment

Eu gostaria de falar muito! Eu estava pensando em que nós podiamos comprar custumes com gold não apenas com cristais mais sim para podermos ajudar quem é pobre! Eu gostaria assim muito mesmo e ficaria honrado de voçês atenderem meu pedido!

***:Classon13

Comment

oh i would love that idea since i like to gett cute pets and mount and clothes

Comment

The cat or kitty is also my favorite costume. I wore it in a 2013. All the peoples are admiring so much. All the guys are looking at me in that costume. I feel so happy on that day. This is all because Spicy Lingerie. Because I had purchased it from there. Their shipping service is good , I ordered it at last time , but still they were able to reach at me in a time, plus they charge no cost. Thank you Spicy Lingerie.

Comment

Originally posted by R2302587580 View Post
                    The cat or kitty is also my favorite .
                    I actually have that outfit, but for a girl. I sex changed, married someone, who shortly quit. I am kinda salty about it, such a good outfit collecting dust in my cloest.

Comment

Working...
                    X