[suggestion] equip quality reset item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suggestion] equip quality reset item

GMs, pls make an item (this most likely be a shop bought item) that either improves or reset an equip's quality. when you use this item to an equips it improves the quality ( poor--> ordinary--> fair etc.) or randomly reset the equips quality.
    this will be very useful because is you have an epic equip but its is poor or ordinary quality, the only you can get a better one is to get or make another one

Interesting feature

//Moved to Suggestions and Feedback
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Interesting feature
      i think its interesting too i hope this idea get implemented because it can help alot of low level players
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Agreed, especially when you find a "perfect item" for your class and it has desirable stats, however the weapon durability is the only problem being poor etc. This item would be useful in this aspect, giving you a chance to change the durability into something more useful that allows the weapon to last longer.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
        X