item syntheis 2x experience token to 3x experience token

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• item syntheis 2x experience token to 3x experience token

i would like to suggest to add a new feature in which we can synthesize 5 (five) 2x experience token to 1 (one) 3x experience token but only works on tradable experience token. what do you say guys? it will really help during TGs and grinding.

Item synthesis -> Survival of the fittest rewards -> 2x exp token. (Consumes 1 Rookie survivor medal)
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by skullmonkey View Post
      i would like to suggest to add a new feature in which we can synthesize 5 (five) 2x experience token to 1 (one) 3x experience token but only works on tradable experience token. what do you say guys? it will really help during TGs and grinding.
      I agree though i have many 2x EXP token in my vault since no ppl will by in shop so i keep it myself xD
      "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        Item synthesis -> Survival of the fittest rewards -> 2x exp token. (Consumes 1 Rookie survivor medal)
        won't work for players below level 60 since they can't join Survival of the fittest. thanks for the info anyway, i forgot about that feature since i haven't played for a long time. (back from retirement player.

anyhow, what i was asking is for us to be able to synth unused x2 experience token. i have tons of them and i don't grind that much so the only time i am using x2 experience token is when i'm doing TG. and to be able to craft x2 experience token to x3 would be awesome since that means more experience.

Comment

Originally posted by skullmonkey View Post
          won't work for players below level 60 since they can't join Survival of the fittest. thanks for the info anyway, i forgot about that feature since i haven't played for a long time. (back from retirement player.

anyhow, what i was asking is for us to be able to synth unused x2 experience token. i have tons of them and i don't grind that much so the only time i am using x2 experience token is when i'm doing TG. and to be able to craft x2 experience token to x3 would be awesome since that means more experience.
          Ohh.. now I get what you're after.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

And i hope they also let us to synthesise bound 2x token, cause they're already piling up unused in my inventory
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

item synthysis for this would be a good exchange at event master. A 1 click option to exchange a "x" amount of 2x to 3x 1 a day or 2 a day. Should do perma wing to ewing exchange too. VIP added exchange of course.

Comment

Working...
              X