No announcement yet.

Auto Potions & 'PvP and Non-PvP modes'.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Potions & 'PvP and Non-PvP modes'.

Hello, well to start off, I know there's already 2 kinds of auto heal systems, one where you need to collect health orbs and mana orbs and then there's the AFK Mode healing system. I was thinking and I'm aware that someone else might have suggested this but why not make the healing system from AFK Mode usable outside of AFK Mode? It could still function with AFK Mode but also casually outside of it so we don't have to keep clicking the potions whenever we need them except perhaps special or limited PVP events.

I had done some searching around and I had found this site; http://games.bbgsite.com/content/cry...uide/pvp.shtml and from what I gather and I don't know if this is applicable to the PvP servers yet, when in peace mode, people can still be PK'd in areas like Kaspaya Beach, I was just wondering if this is a glitch or if there was some alteration made or if this is something restricted to PvE servers.. I haven't played on any of the PvE servers as of yet, I don't really have a problem with PvP and I don't want to have to join another server just to avoid it but there are moments when people are trying to complete a quest and some high level appears out of nowhere and starts attacking everything in sight. Not everyone is aware that they can change instances or what they really are so they aren't aware they could go to a different instance to avoid some Player Killers but even then there are still some around. Is there a remedy this issue like perhaps give players who are in 'Peace' mode the option of being dragged into a PvP match with an attacking player such as when the attacker targets them, they must send a request to the target who then can either accept or decline the attack? (At least for maps that are level 30-36 and below..?) Or perhaps have it where players can't attack other players outside of a certain level boundary like a lvl 50 player can't attack someone who is about 20-30 levels below them. Also I've noticed that after activating AFK Mode, it wasn't even 30 seconds and I had been PK'd myself. Is there something wrong with the system..?

Thanks.
Working...
X