[CS] Suggestion on possible activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CS] Suggestion on possible activity

1. An event that gives EXP or a few/ many torches.

- With this, new players who joined old servers could be able to catch up on old players.

2. An event that gives common market items such as Great Mount Upgrade Token (GMUT), Ethreal Wings (EW), Purified Crystals (PC) Soul Shard (SS) and such. (Possible to get gold also? Was thinking of a 'Pack: open to obtain one or two of the following')

- Making the market lively again.

** For now, there are only 2 suggestions to support new players or returnees, since new servers coming is a far fetch or a slim hope of happening.

Option 1: Will help new players to catch up.

Option 2: New players could obtain these items and sell to old players so that they can have a starting money of sort.
    "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

great idea +1 for the growth of population

Comment

What have noticed, how is a new player to get pack expanders lol..The range of the dragon coins should vary by plane. Such as mortal,scion, eido....Everything should vary by what plane u r on, events as well..... Give new players a chance and the population will grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
        What have noticed, how is a new player to get pack expanders lol..The range of the dragon coins should vary by plane. Such as mortal,scion, eido....Everything should vary by what plane u r on, events as well..... Give new players a chance and the population will grow.
        Agree! Then I would never have to level up my alts. xD
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
        X