AFK system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK system

I really hate the AFK system of this game... it has a time limit w/c I, personally think that it is one of the reason why many players were getting bored with this game because so far in my 7 years of playing different MMORPG this is my first time to encounter such a thing... I just hope that u will think about this.. and hoping that those people who are starting to get tired and bored of this game (including me) and especially those people who were already quit playing this game will be encourage to play it again. Hope u guys (GMs) will consider this thing. TNX

So you do not like it because there is a time limit? In this game it is something that you basically earn by being online and actually playing the game. You be online, you play the game, you get coupons, you buy afk cards, you go afk for however long you want. That makes sense to me. Otherwise you would have people that just stayed logged in forever grinding on their free afk time. Thats dumb
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

well... u have a point with that.. but their AFK system still sucks to be honest

Comment

Well I dont like the item parts of the afk system. But I think that a lot of people have problems with picking up junk they dont need or like me not being able to pick stuff up because I am a ranged fighter. Other then that, I really dont have a problem with how the time is earned or anything like that. Just they way it works.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
        X