Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game music

R2Games development staff,
    You can add professional music to your game quite easily. Not to disparage the current in-game soundtrack, but this would be quite easy to improve via adding music via buying relatively cheap licenses on a website like AudioJungle.

In fact, I suggest that you check out some of the selections for an artist Joshua Hunsaker: http://audiojungle.net/user/joshhunsaker
    Some suggested songs you could check out would simply be under the video game music tab.

He has published music for several video games, and if he is willing to tailor produce music for games if you contact him personally. As an up-and-coming artist, his fee for such a service would be surprisingly nominal b/c just the exposure would be beneficial to his career,
    -LilFlame

theres already music in-game although it does get rather annoying repetitive i think it's better that everyone listens to their own music best
    "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
    Class:Dps
    Honour:Count
    Server:Starglade
    Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.

Comment

hmm pretty good though^
        "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
        Class:Dps
        Honour:Count
        Server:Starglade
        Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Working...
        X