Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupons

Just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents

It would be nice to see the ability to trade coupons come into the game, would really help low level characters (such as myself) level up as
    my alt would be able to gain coupons allowing my main to buy afk cards and the small 1.5x increase to exp.

Sorry if this as already been suggested, i only did a quick search for a similar topic.

hmm are u trying to say that we should be able to get coupons when ever we login to the game just like the green DC
    if that's the case then i agree with u..

Comment

i would treat coupons as just dollars or extra change coins in this game is the real currency
      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
      Class:Dps
      Honour:Count
      Server:Starglade
      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by jesusalvar View Post
          hmm are u trying to say that we should be able to get coupons when ever we login to the game just like the green DC
          if that's the case then i agree with u..
          No, just the ability to trade them with between players.

They wouldn't really be treated as a main or big source of currency in this game i wouldn't think due to the limitation of purchasable items by coupons in the items mall.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Jerico View Post
            Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.
            Greatly appreciate your reply and consideration GM, would be great to see this implementation to the game (:

Comment

If you need more coupons just log in and sit there. Honestly, if you dont have afk time just sit in starglade while you are in bed sleeping, keeping your toon logged in and you will have coupons for afk time when you wake up or get back online.
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Class: Priest
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
              X