% Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % Damage

nowadays we can see that op players cant just solo wbs and seng too ...
    so u guys can introduce a new wb which does % damage on every hit on the players atking it wand whatever grt def and atk the player has they hav to party and atk the wb........... u can also do a limited damage on the wb like gotor ... so more number of ppl faster the boss dies....
    now seng those npc's r useless now they hit u for 1 .... (i personally being a knight with bloodlust skill atk them so that i recover my hp )
    u guys shd introduce a new npc at spawn points who deals % damage (only thing i thought could contain spawn farming ) or u guys could also giv crystal a rebound damage whenever its hit( again damage shd depend on players hp )
    JUST a thought ... would like all of ur opinion too pls comment ( hope to see lots of comment here and keep this thread active )
    thnx
    Last edited by diablu; 05-30-2013, 12:09 AM.
    (-[>.<]-)

Im just imagining myself attking a crystal in seng that contains a rebound skill, I would die in a matter of hits ><

Comment

Won't happen, they doesn't do anything to improve the game anymore, just events to keep players playing & cashing.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Hi Veno, typical maint night for me lookin thru forums because nothing to do on game lol......

Comment

@jabus its % hits so not only u all will die in number of hit
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Well at least they could do is require towers killed before xtal, and maybe require the usless mobs killed as well...Of course add hp to xtal.

Comment

or they could limit the damage done to the crystal on every hit that would atleast prolong the death of crystal
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

They defo need to beef up that xtal
                U know what would be cool...... What if a boss spawned once the xtal died lol......That would be killer XD
                Immune to attk from same team players, but devastating to other team....Win is the result of seng boss dying......
                Last edited by Jabus; 05-30-2013, 12:53 AM. Reason: additions

Comment

yo Jabs, and they defo COULD do a lot of things to improve seng, but like I said earlier, just won't happen.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

u know me veno, I try and stay positive lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                      u know me veno, I try and stay positive lol :P
                      Been there, done that, led to nothing.
                      Stalkers OP.

Comment

Working...
                      X