Buying clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying clothes

I HOPE THE CLOTHES ARE IT TRADED BECAUSE MANY PLAYERS IS SCAMMER ABOUT SCAMMERS

SCAMMERS IT SUGGEST TO TRADE FIRST BEFORE GIFT

HE SCAMM ME X2 FOR TUXEDO AND HAIRDO FOR 1.5d

THATS WHY I SUGGEST CLOTHES IS FREE TO TRADE

well u got scam that most suck and not once but twice..shouldn't u have learn the first time u were scam..u should all ways never click ready with out the person ur buying it from to do it first so then he/she wouldn't be able to scam u..
    although u could report him/her....
    and about the free clothes trade it may be a good idea

Comment

why this new event the clothes is connot traded

the lot of players try to scamm

Comment

THINK BEFORE YOU CLICK to AVOID ACCIDENT

Comment

I think thats a good idea about making the clothes packs tradable because alot of players are abusing it and use it to scam other people . I mean come on ,we want to change the look on our characters sometimes and we cant afford to buy it with real money but making them tradable would also help the economy in game. And the way it is right now that they can only be gifted you CANT really trust 100 % the person who is selling it to you. , especially if u are asked to put the money first and then they would gift it to you.. and same goes for the other that selling the gift pack.. he can be scammed by the other person aswell .

Comment

i hope this thread will work i hope GAMEMASTER will hear this thread cause even though i been scam i just want crystal saga to be fun...specially those players who are non-VIP..so plss make all gift pack tradable so no one will be scammed and many players in crystal saga will not quit...me and the other players will hoping that u grant our request

Comment

Im totally agree.

Comment

Working...
              X