Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugestions

i have a list of sugestions that i would like to see if they can be added
    1 we need atleast one more page in our vault space two pages is just nowhere close to enough space for everything we get espeshaly with all of the new content that comes out. to list a few the spirion gems take alot of room and everythign we need for them, pixie upgrad crystals for the pixies, and now the zodiac shards, and of then there are all the costumes that keep comeing out. there is simply no where to put everything that we want to get.
    2 it would be nice for the weeker players if some of the pvp events like sengolia would be broken down into plains for example two instances where mortals compeat against other mortals, two instances where scions compeat against other scions, and finaly two instances where eidalons compeat against other eidalons. this will acomplish a few things, one the stronger players will have more fun compeating against other players of their own strangth, two the weeker players will have more fun with the fact that they can one manage to get in sengolia, and three that they are not being one shoted by everyone on the field. this would meen that the morals would have a chance to get badges and honor to help them get further into the game and be on a more even footing with the lvl 120 edilons when they get there. also i think the same idea should be aplyed for treasure trove and dragon spine as well as avernal hellstorm ect.
    3 this is for the world bosses honestly there should be spawns for the world bosses on more instances so everyone has a chance to get in on that boss goodness or even adding more spawn times for the bosses. this will help in a lot of ways for one in servers that are merged together there will be the chance for more thant two partys for the rebirth quests per day to get the quests done. this will meen more items to help everyone on the server not just reliying on a few cashers. this will also meen that new players comeing in can still get the titles bonuses for the bosses. this will increase the amount of players that stay with the game for one and for two this will also increase the amount of players that may spend cash on the game.

thank you for reading my post and i hope that everyone who has a say in this says something.
    Name: (S51)Aliceianna
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
    Class: Ranger Hybrid
    Plane: Eidolon
    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
    Level: 143+
    Honor Rank:Emperor
    Mount: Killin
    Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

I really enjoy this concept and would love to see it happen!!!!
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-31-2013, 04:11 PM.
    Fly High!!
    • Name: TARZAN
    • Level: 124(Eidolon)
    • Class: KNIGHT
    • Server: (S63) Hellstorm

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
      t.
      2 it would be nice for the weeker players if some of the pvp events like sengolia would be broken down into plains for example two instances where mortals compeat against other mortals, two instances where scions compeat against other scions, and finaly two instances where eidalons compeat against other eidalons. this will acomplish a few things, one the stronger players will have more fun compeating against other players of their own strangth, two the weeker players will have more fun with the fact that they can one manage to get in sengolia, and three that they are not being one shoted by everyone on the field. this would meen that the morals would have a chance to get badges and honor to help them get further into the game and be on a more even footing with the lvl 120 edilons when they get there. also i think the same idea should be aplyed for treasure trove and dragon spine as well as avernal hellstorm ect.
      Yikes, I'm surprised I could read that. (No offense.)

Where the parts are underlined, I think isn't very good.

First of all, putting 2 instances for different planes, will ruin how the game works. If we did this, then CS would only need 1 server since there is clearly no advantage for working harder and faster in a PvP way of thinking. The people who are left behind (say, lvl 50 knight is in a server full of eido's and is very left behind in progress) will go to a new server. If this gets implemented, not only can people abuse it but destroys the cycle of how R2 gets cash (as explained above) and makes everything more boring, gives no reason to cash.

Also, if there was a lvl. 120 Mortal and a Lvl. 30 Mortal in that instance, that doesn't exactly even it out.

You can abuse all of these things that you suggested, especially Avernal.

Wildcard, bumping threads like that is considered spamming, and you should read the forum rules again.
      Last edited by Hydra_Dragon; 05-31-2013, 03:23 PM.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
      Server: HellStorm [S63]
      Class: Knight - Protection
      Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra_Dragon View Post
        Yikes, I'm surprised I could read that. (No offense.)

Where the parts are underlined, I think isn't very good.

First of all, putting 2 instances for different planes, will ruin how the game works. If we did this, then CS would only need 1 server since there is clearly no advantage for working harder and faster in a PvP way of thinking. The people who are left behind (say, lvl 50 knight is in a server full of eido's and is very left behind in progress) will go to a new server. If this gets implemented, not only can people abuse it but destroys the cycle of how R2 gets cash (as explained above) and makes everything more boring, gives no reason to cash.

Also, if there was a lvl. 120 Mortal and a Lvl. 30 Mortal in that instance, that doesn't exactly even it out.

You can abuse all of these things that you suggested, especially Avernal.

Wildcard, bumping threads like that is considered spamming, and you should read the forum rules again.

there have been situations where personally as a eidolon I team up with lower planed individuals for help and its worked out with the people fighting.
        since party system was removed from Dragonspine that kinda removes the whole teamwork thing. if anything was to get split plane wise I'd suggest that.
        Seng even though has its downsides- its still team vs team

Originally posted by Wildcard View Post
        I really enjoy this concept and would love to see it happen!!!!

i have edited your post, please no bumping, contribute more opinions to the thread or if your here to bump just post similar to what was edited in

Comment

Working...
        X