PLss GM can u plsss....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLss GM can u plsss....

Good Day Gm can u plsss re adjust the time on Crypt Event 21:00 to 22:00 or 22:00 to 23:00 cause player had work like me sure can join such event
    Crypt event is a big help for newbie like us hope u can help us in this matter thnx...
    I Hate JOYOPARK

yup GM can u pls adjust the time and add more event in morning here in the philipines like GR Creeps delivery after reset add more time pls GM so we can joint the event im online about 23:00 to 5:00 pls GM

Comment

They won't change any times just cause pinoys can't attend those, try to get in your head that they're allowed to host events for american timezones only.
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

we are trying to sudgest hays so if you not like our sudgestion its ok thanks any way>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by husky21 View Post
          we are trying to sudgest hays so if you not like our sudgestion its ok thanks any way>>>>>
          Their contract doesn't allow them to do that. What I don't understand tho why would a topic like this get to moved to SUGGESTIONS section, since it has been stated many times that it's not possible. How about instead giving a clear response that it's not possible and lock the topic. To not keep others' hope awake, lol..
          Last edited by venomeh; 06-03-2013, 06:20 AM.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            How about instead giving a clear response that it's not possible and lock the topic. To not keep others' hope awake, lol..
            Nah, not going to happen i suppose. Even if they set the rule on stone, there would be still people whining about it.

Which reminds me. Don't we have two types of server with different timezone? Maybe some of them have crypt time that matches eastern timezone
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
            X