Suggestion: Level and Monster EXP and Main Quests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Level and Monster EXP and Main Quests

Hello I want to suggest that once you get to around level 40 it starts taking longer and longer to level. I am now 46.
    To reach this level it has taken me almost a week of good solid afk three-four hours a day.
    This is just ridiculous. Now I know you can do available quests and kill monsters however the quests you get don't give a lot of experience.
    Monsters also don't either.

To resolve this issues I would suggest upping the amount of EXP learned from the quests and monsters because lets be honest.
    When you need 4087109 exp, 13000 exp really isn't going to cut the time down much.

Also I find it completely unfair that you maybe get 5 main quests at every level now and have to wait until the next level to do anything in the main because you need to be a required level.
    This is just annoying. Personally a game is really no fun to play if all you are doing is having AFK up in the background. Please try and fix this.

O.o try lvling 100 3x and without having any quest for 2 of them.
    There are so many ways to lvl-up in this game quickly do your dailies, baths, redemptions & Training Ground. Using 2x/3x Exp token + Guild exp+Seignor exp in TG get you a lot of exp.

Comment

Why did you have to level 100 three times? I can only imagine how hard and long that would be.
      Thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Rebirth, 2nd Rebirth

Comment

........Try understanding the feelings of scion and eidolon who have gone through all the ****, will you?
          ――罨――
          阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
          地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
          今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
          天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
          卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

If it's so hard to level up then tell me how can someone be Scion within a week? It's not that hard to level up, remember to do your dailies as well. You know, some people actually ignore the main quests once they hit around 30 when you get your Raccoon (so you don't have to buy it with 15g or something I forgot) and just start grinding all the way.
            life is unfair

Comment

Working...
            X