Suggestions: Money Drop, BuyBack, AFK Potions, "Sell Junk"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions: Money Drop, BuyBack, AFK Potions, "Sell Junk"

I tried reading through a few suggestions, but there are 102 pages so I'm sorry if these have been mentioned already.
    1. Adding a money drop from monsters would be amazing, no matter how small.
    2. Adding a "BuyBack" feature to the shops, even if it only lasts for as long as the vendor window is open. So many times I have accidentally clicked on the wrong item while trying to empty my bags.
    3. This brings me to my next suggestion, a "Sell Junk" setting. I would set it up like this, have a button in the bag that allows you to set up what constitutes "junk". I.E. Equipment: Green/Blue/Etc. Items: Green/Blue/Etc.
    4. The potions are a problem being white in 2 ways: A) They are not picked up during AFK mode. B) They would not be easily labeled by the "junk" button. So, could you either make potions a different color (like red maybe?) or add a "pick up potions" button to the AFK window, or just make AFK mode auto-pick up the potions that match the level of the player?

I'll stop there with the suggestions. If some or all are too much, perhaps consider making them "VIP" features? I would strongly consider purchasing the VIP if some of these were implemented.

Thank you for the great free game!
Working...
X