Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag issues

Good day,
    I just want to make some views about lag issues in this game. This is just my own point of view, I notice lots of players are complaining about this issue. First thing I need to point out is lag issues on MMO and MMORPG games are normal. Basically, installed online games are more lag than browser games based on my own observation. Secondly, the consistency of your internet connection always affects your play. If you have slow connection or if your computer is not updated with the latest application or probably your video cards have small memory it would really affect the game. The reason I point out this second view is because my mother works in a big company and their internet connection is a premium corporate package and I cannot say anything about the connection. The connection is so fast,I open up ITunes and Youtube while playing on this game and I did not experience any lag issues. So basically those are 2 point of view that I can say about lag issues. You can share me your point of views as well guys,I'm not a techie person so I would like to hear from you as well. I will be happy and open to listen about it.

Last edited by Greendaryl; 08-10-2012, 08:01 AM.
    "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
    Character Name: Margareta
    Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
    :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
    Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
    Genbu Rider

:mad:
    Helpful Threads:

I agree ♥♥♥

Comment