Suggestion - About servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion - About servers

This is about you CS staff for making many servers, I know in this way you can make lots of money from us players.
    but I think its not good if you keep on making many servers, for example once a player1 bored because he is always defeated or always
    bully by strong players he will try to move on the new server, if this continue there will be a server that could be face off because of only
    few players.

Another situation is player1 loves to play this server because of his comrades or friends in game. Then one day his friends move to a new
    server and player1 cant move to the new server because in his current server his character is one of the strongest and he have payed very expensive for it.
    The result in this situation could be he player1 will discourage or worst he will loss interest in the game.

Another situation is if there is a new user that would like to play this game probably he will choose the new server in which he will not be gap from players.
    Result: The old servers will not be played, and if this continue the players from the old servers will notice that in their server there are only few players, again they
    will get discourage and lost interest.

Another situation is for example if I keep playing in this server then it happen to be that I am now the strongest player in this server,
    what is the purpose of being the strongest if the players in that server is already gone or very few. because they transfer to the new server again!

I think the best solution for this is to merge servers that have very few players or create an event were all players from all servers can meet and have
    a battle or etc.

if there are large moves from server to server and one is left with very few players they will merge the server with another to balance it out. and theres no way for individual servers to interact with each other aside from merging. suggestions have been made to have a server v. server battle ground, etc. but all have been told theres no way it can happen. server merging is all that can be done.
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
    X