Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zodiac Hunters. players with nothing btter to do than screw with you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Hunters. players with nothing btter to do than screw with you.

I'm talking about the level 120 eldions that juice there character and have nothing better to than PK players waiting for zodiac to spawn or they kill the zodiac so players that want to improve with some non scion bonuses. first time we get some non scion requirement special stuff witch I mean pixies and sperion we still need to be strong enough to kill it while dodging players that cant play nice with others like a baby to big for his crib but too immature to play with other with others cause a tantrum self induced or infused into another. just wishful thinking here but would be nice if all you had to do was be on the same instance when another party kills it to complete quest. would be nice but wont happen. maybe my rant will be noticed.
    Last edited by MegaManBlitz; 06-09-2013, 04:08 PM.
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Character: (S6)MegaManBlitz
    Guild: (S6)Elysium
    MegaManBlitz the machine that dreams.

agreed on this issue, on top of this thread Suggestionsthread-world-bosses-rebirth-quests I think it's clear multiple spawnings isnt always the solution. Giving credit to every party that landed a hit on the boss would however solve it (the third option, more parties allowed credit).

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostah2 View Post
      agreed on this issue, on top of this thread Suggestionsthread-world-bosses-rebirth-quests I think it's clear multiple spawnings isnt always the solution. Giving credit to every party that landed a hit on the boss would however solve it (the third option, more parties allowed credit).
      exactly. I can understand world boss but this is different. bad enough there a ****** bag guild in my sever that trolls the world bosses so no one else can complete the rebirth quest.
      Last edited by MegaManBlitz; 06-09-2013, 04:15 PM. Reason: spelling as always

Comment

enter the area with afk mode protection already on, you can do that by going into afk before entering the area then going through the portal. your desired afk spot might not be the best when first getting in there, but you can regain your footing in afk protection closer to where the boss spawns when its safe.
        I've played on a pvp server before, so I know what its like

Comment

I came up with a better strategy for what happened to me. the moron was trolling instance one only so I went to the spot on L5 sat in AFK for 3 minutes and changed 1 when he couldn't do **** to me.

Comment

Working...
          X