Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea's compilation - 5 Good ideas that really should be considered

Hi guys and gals,

Today looking through the forums (Yes, I know the forum is slow as bunnywabbits lately due to bad maintenance and its a pain, but hey! someone's got to look at everyone's posts to help them out becuase obviously the GM's can't do everything, hence thats why they have Moderators.) I noticed that alot of suggestions just get pinned down by other posts, I know this is normal, as this is a big forum (Not the biggest I've worked on though.) but I thought I should point out some ideas.. so here goes!

Originally posted by smurfs16
    Would be nice if the Frag Weapon gets some kind of selling-immunity like Savage and Slayer-gear: "This item can not be sold". Since nobody will ever ever sell his or her Fragarach weapon for just 52silvers or 2 gold, not sure where it ends eventually, this NPC-immunity should be considered.
    Yes, sadly, it happened that someone sold their Fragarach Weapon by accident, oops! Well, thats an epicly nice idea right there!
    Originally posted by jasonguy4321
    1) the most gotten honor badge is bronze, 2nd is silver, and then 3rd is gold. but for alot of ppl, unless you get really lucky and your team wins seng everytime, it isnt easy to even get silver. and a while back a few ppl in my guild had a little idea- what if there was an honor badge synthisis? not cheap though, because that would be to easy. and not free either, because that is still to easy. what i was thinking was 200bronzeb (b-badges)+1g could synthisize into 1silver, and 20silverb +2g could synthisize into 1goldb. it would be really helpful and i think it would be a good idea.
    2) im getting really tired of people coming over to the spawn of the other team in sengolia, and just killing others right when they spawn and when they cant fight back. so i was thinking that there could be boundries? not like major ones, just to were blue cant enter red spawn/ vise versa
    Ok, been there, seen this countless times, but hey GM's open your eyes if so many players suggest this, it can't be that bad of an idea...
    Originally posted by AbigailonKraken View Post
    I've been doing a lot of farming lately (like a month of nothing but) and I have reams and reams of these friendship items (Fresh Flowers, Wedding Snacks, etc.) I have thrown out some but used others on an alt just for a lark. I'm over 500 friendship and it occurred to me that it would be really neat if the various friendship levels gave a bonus when grouped (ex. +10% dmg because you have worked together so often) You could even make them a shop item since the randomness of which snack your friend wants makes building up that kind of a level with farmed items a daunting task. Like I said, it has taken me over a month to get to 500. Some nice bonuses would make an item that has very limited use much more entertaining and sought after.
    Little details like this is what makes a game like CS unique amongst its other copies.
    Originally posted by NightNight View Post
    Hi,

Much like we've seen it with the level 80 cap, there was a race to who will be the first player to attain this level. The player was rewarding with the creation of a special item that players can forge, wich makes it unique and shows his name on the item. However hard and costly to forge, this item is one of the best of its class.

I was thinking that a similar event could be help for the first player that would reach level 100.
    Can you guys give me what you think about this?
    Just a small idea from me!

Well good day/night,
    NightNight
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
    █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
    ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
    *I' m back and better than ever!

agree to all 5

Comment

What are Honor Badges? o_____o;
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Just find someone to marry in game, thats the only use the friendship stuff has and will always be that way.

Comment

actually bonuses when grouped with people that have a high friendship level with would be pretty cool. make it more than just level, get married, thats it.
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            What are Honor Badges? o_____o;
            Haha! Yeh Yeh Mr... I'm watching you, I know your in-game name, remember dat!
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
            █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
            ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
            *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

uh oh lol that could be trouble
              Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

Working...
              X