No announcement yet.

Job System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just 1 thing, its kinda useless and copy of other games which have pictures to click on instead if moving characters.....
    also, i don't think its possible in this kind of a game :/ because its only possible in the games which have pictures to click on as they have very less space (mostly 1-2 towns)
    also, it will make the game boring :/
    My Guides

--
    IGN - (S25)Magmadude2 Lvl6x
    Wings - Ultimate Demigod VIII
    Plane - Scion
    Soul- 423
    Weapon - SupFragSword V +4 (damned weapon won' enchant )
    Pets - SA, SD, bonosauras, baby demon, teeka, baby bear cub (tank pet), Gobbler, Canvas Teddy

Comment

not really. most people have a character which is solely money based, or have times where their main character is used for nothing but selling stuff. but whether your the merchant kind of player or not, its an all around easier way to make money
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

First off i'm glad to see that yall are actually talking about it, and secondly it could be adjusted to be where for a job you do a quest like 10 times a day instead of the hourly basis and the limit of 10 times a day would clearly even up the system quite well.

Comment

perfect i have no more disagreements :3
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

This is a good idea,But it will take a long long time to earn the money u need!!
            so if there was any chance to earn the gold/job exp/a small amount of honor when we r offline i guess it would be a great idea!!
            Server:Tree Of Life
            Level:46
            Class:Priest
            pet:Morphed specter, Morphed Picaroon

Comment

Originally posted by magmadude View Post
              just 1 thing, its kinda useless and copy of other games which have pictures to click on instead if moving characters.....
              also, i don't think its possible in this kind of a game :/ because its only possible in the games which have pictures to click on as they have very less space (mostly 1-2 towns)
              also, it will make the game boring :/
              Arh he's just trying to put you off ignore him most mmorpgs you'll find have class changes or if not then different varied skills from other classes i forgot what i was going to say on my last thread.
              "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
              Class:Dps
              Honour:Count
              Server:Starglade
              Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Nah, it's okay that people criticize what i come up with. It takes a lot to deter me from my ideas. Criticism is the only way for things to become perfected yet i do disagree with his 1-2 towns thing due to the fact that i used to play text based online games that had over 20 towns/cities before i came across Adventure Quest Worlds of which i ditched because i found Crystal Saga.

Comment

i think that jobs would expand the play-ability of the game. But instead of just ranking to another job level, why not make job types and each individual type has its own ranks? more in depth
                  Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

That would be more in depth but it would also require much more effort.

Comment

i would link soul development into a sorta job system which players can use to customize their own individual character I would seperate that into catorgorys if i had a chance yup
                      "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
                      Class:Dps
                      Honour:Count
                      Server:Starglade
                      Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Working...
                      X