Wings and Costumes Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings and Costumes Suggestion

I recently ready the new suggestion for the Shop Wings to be used as costumes and I liked it. But I want to spice it up!!!!
    I was thinking that if the players have to choose among wings they should be given 4 Optins:
    1.Angel Wings(Divine Silver glow) : comes with powers(passive)........increases healing , triggers a 35% health restoration(10%) effect during combat.
    2.Gargoyel Wing(Purple aura with miasmatic effect): stuns the target while in combat, dodge is increased by 30% and gives Vampiracy stats to the player for some time(trigger rate 35%)
    3.Phoenix(3pair) wings(Feathers of fire with red aura) : increases speed by 300% and attack by 20% and the target gets burned for sometime (trigger rate 35%)
    4.Athenian Wings(Divine Lightning rushing through wings):a shield appears arond the player reducing 25% damage and triggering a lightning discharge based on total attack strength(trigger rate 35%)
    Isn't that cool!!!
    Last edited by ARMALDO; 06-17-2013, 01:46 AM.

Mmmm the ideas are nice but.... implementing this would make whoever's wearing one OP.

Comment

you simply cant deny it. Its a great idea .I was always waiting to get an opportunity to post this idea

Comment

Working...
      X