Attention Developers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Developers

Ok so now that we have this lovely new frag weapon that just owns everything in sight... dont u think you could start making some of the interfaces more user friendly? like the gem exchange is the biggest pain in the...neck... when you need to exchange 90 shiny gems for coupons, then those coupons for gems.. if u make one little mistake because of lag or trying to get it done quicker then you have to file a ticket and ask toget your item back and more than likely they will say sorry about you luck. so thatd be 20 minutes of exchanging gems wasted and you wouldnt be able to achieve what u set out to do. BIG PAIN IN THE NECK. Same thing goes for the charm exchange. thats completely bogus, and you end up with a few extra prestige by mistake. Once again file a ticket and ask for your crystal back, only to be laughed at. Everybody thats made it to a decent level in this game knows exactly what im talking about and its become a bit of a problem for many players. please change these interfaces for us so that maybe more people can develop their characters further without so much time being wasted and so much hassle.

Finally someone made a forum about it!
    Masticore

IGN: Masticore
    LVL: 98 Scion
    Class: Priest
    Server: Exelow Hollows

Comment

i know this isnt the first time theyve heard about it, but unless we voice our opinions they wont do a damn thing. so speak up everybody!

Comment

I agree with this. Idk how many times ive gone to the gem exchange with exactly the right amount of gems to exchange for coupons so i can make frag shards, then bam. lag and i end up getting a bound shining i cant even use. this needs fixed.

Comment

Working...
        X