Suggest an Unbind Anything Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest an Unbind Anything Event

Just thought I'd post a suggested event. It would be really nice if we had an event that would allow us to unbind anything we have in inventory. This would allow players to unbind gems, equipment and even things like Sands of Time that we aren't using and would like to sell to someone who actually needs it/them.

If we unbind gems, I would have so many Flawless :O
    Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
    Character: Miek
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Level: 86 Scion

Comment

The feature will probably be never implemented. The reason being when I first think of unbinding items and making them tradeable alts come to mind. It will be abused like other events hosted by r2Games in a similar fashion with people unbinding items from their alts and feeding it to their main.
      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
      -Kind Regards V
      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by Virtue_Sigil View Post
        The feature will probably be never implemented. The reason being when I first think of unbinding items and making them tradeable alts come to mind. It will be abused like other events hosted by r2Games in a similar fashion with people unbinding items from their alts and feeding it to their main.
        Although it woulda been a good idea but i would have to agree with u there , u got a point ..

Comment

Working...
        X