Ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas

hmmm.. many players in our server making their own event and one of them is HIDE AND SEEK.

can u make a EVENT that we will find the GM and the first player to trade the gm will receive items or gems ?
    “I learned much more from defeat than I ever learned from winning”

Hmmm... sounds interesting..

Comment

how would it work?
      Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

gm's will hide and the player will find it.. the first to trade the gm will win

Comment

i meant technicalities: would it be its own separate place or just held in one of the areas? How long would you have? Is it a pvp area or strictly no killing, just seeking? what rewards did you have in mind? That kind of stuff :P sorry if i seem a bit pushy lmao :3
          Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

map; anywhere the gm wants to hide. the map should no cap level that even low level can join
            there should be no PK coz its unfair to low levels who wants to join .
            the prizes will be any items or gems ?

Comment

map; anywhere the gm wants to hide. the map should no cap level that even low level can join
              there should be no PK coz its unfair to low levels who wants to join .
              the prizes will be any items or gems ?

Comment

any items or gems...high or low level? and would it alternate or is it the same every time?
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Working...
                X