Frageron

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frageron

So, Ive seen people with frageron weapons, and rubies and topaz's prices are skyrocketing. Everybody wants them now. I was just wondering if we could also put other gems to use, a frageron armor maybe or frageron offhand or something. like amber and sapphire for frageron for armor. I know it's another expensive thing, but hey, it's another thing to aim for. :P
    Server: Rinulka Peninsula
    Character: Alpha
    Class: Knight
    Level: 6x
    Mount: Battle Bear
    Pet: Super Angel

as far as i know..there is an armor set that is legendary grade that is supposed to go along with the fragerach sword. it goes under a different name, but other versions of the game have had events to make the armor set pieces then eventually released the sets for cash (not directly...but through the points system which isn't released yet here). if you check out saga of hero, its the ares armor set. making them required quite the collection of items along with some cash...but cash isn't always needed since we do have the offer to earn crystal through surveys and stuff. just keep your eyes on updates now and then we'll be getting some veeery nice things soon enough.
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: Aquatic Crypts
    Name: (S15)Sidoh
    Class: Knight
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 100

Lunaria:
    Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
    Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
    Class: Swordman/Elementalist
    Level: 5x/6x

Comment