Recharging-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharging-

I suggest you make it easier for people to recharge so they will recharge more often. I was rold i hit my limit with playspan. How do I change that? Do i have to sign up for something? I don't understand all the other options, the way I have been doing it so simple and easy. One click i get my stuff. You do realize you would get WAY more money if you make it so people can keep using this service?

Originally posted by MandixMage View Post
    I suggest you make it easier for people to recharge so they will recharge more often. I was rold i hit my limit with playspan. How do I change that? Do i have to sign up for something? I don't understand all the other options, the way I have been doing it so simple and easy. One click i get my stuff. You do realize you would get WAY more money if you make it so people can keep using this service?
    Totally agree for fast recieving crystals and bonuses
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

We are sorry the payment platform has its own fraud protection measures.We advise you visit http://store.r2games.com/ to select another payment method,such as MOL or moneybookers,it will be easier to work.

Comment

Think it as a positive sign, when you reach the limit, you might be overspending.
        1-Click to get stuffs might not be a good idea. Look at what happen with Apple . That's not profit.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

shir- its my money to over spend with lol ty

i cant use moneybookers becuase i am in illinois? okay then.. i guess illinoians arent trust worthy...? I cant use paypal because it keeps telling me i have an account already but i cant verify the account info because i do not recall making this account. any other pay suggestions? I think you aught to let us, the bank account holders worry about protecting our information. I never had such a freakn problem on a game giving them my money its stupid.
          Last edited by MandixMage; 06-29-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X