Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Event Times

Hi guys,
    Im a huge fan of CS, I am a definite addict, but pressing the issue of event timeing it is not convinient for those of british times. When the majority of the events begin its already 18:00 (6pm) and I can't stay up all night for the events. Instead of me suggesting a new British timed server, I beleive it will be easier for me (in not loseing my progress) and R2 (in adding them) if more times were added for the main events. Perhaps a third Ds in the early morning (server time) and annother seng,lucky guess etc. I hope im not asking to much but i believe it will benifit everyone includeing the large population of the philippines so that everyone can take part in the events once if they chose to.

Thank you post back your comments.

Patrick2675
    Hybrid Mage
    Level 63 mortal
    Proud owner of thenemy
    Yes, I would love more event times!!!
    85.19%
    No, but i think many others would!!!
    3.70%
    No, I like it just the way it is!!!
    11.11%
    Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-13-2012, 06:11 AM.
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Personally I would like that as well, as I'm in Europe (and before anyone says to move to the European version of the game, I spent too much time, effort and a bit of cash on my characters on the US version to consider moving at this point) and being up in the middle of the night works sporadically but it does set back a large group of players.

On the other hand, will those events fill when they are spread over more tries/day?
    IGN: Sigrun
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
    Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
    Sigrun
    Mage lvl 38

Comment

Yes thats how im feeling, theres no way if they made a european server that id give up a years worth or work on my character to make the new server my only one. The idea is the american population get to do two of each event in a day...unless they stay up all day and night they wont be on early enough to play the (new) 3rd attempt it just equals the playing field a bit.

Comment

And it can get boreing in the mourning

Comment

One more thing please vote on the poll so far it seems conclusive so tell your friends to have their say and please leave a comment too
          Last edited by tajmahal62; 08-13-2012, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I have heard others on the server who would love other times available...with this game its hard to get bored but when you wait 6hours for GR and ur too weak to solo dungeons unaided by high level buffs and orbs bother events would help alot

Comment

yes, as a lvl 46 knight and having mixed up stats i struggle to tank as i die quiet quickly in some things having more event times would help me lvl up and become more powerful so i won't die as easier.

Comment

Originally posted by diddybubbs2675 View Post
                yes, as a lvl 46 knight and having mixed up stats i struggle to tank as i die quiet quickly in some things having more event times would help me lvl up and become more powerful so i won't die as easier.
                I dont think it would level you up more just think it might give you more hour which helps with better gear so yeah win win

Comment

i added a +1 to this good job taj and thanks for posting the idea
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thanks just its a bit annoying when i cant compete in stuff like survival of the fitest etc

Comment

This has been suggested before. The GM reply to one such thread was:

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Per our contracts with the developers of Crystal Saga, we are only allowed to release servers and set event times for the Northern American time zones only. For us to release servers and events for other time zones would violate our contract.
                      So, making event times for the European time zones isn't going to be possible.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        This has been suggested before. The GM reply to one such thread was:

So, making event times for the European time zones isn't going to be possible.
                        yes but they have a french server in beta so....giving us a few more event times cant be bad

Comment

It's not a French server, it's a French version, which they were able to obtain a contract to provide. They may get contracts to provide the game on other times in other languages (if I recall, they are also making a German version). But this version- the English, North American version- events can only be on North American times.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

well thats annoying

Comment

this version- the English, North American version- events can only be on North American times.
                              Wow that is totally annoying cause it misses the point of world wide game which only benefits the north american players wish r2 can remake the contract to benefit others also so it will improve the relationship between R2 and all players
                              well thats my wish but i know its not going to happen
                              <<<<<<< sooooooooo sad
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                              X