Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

u should give a reward for completing all day in vidalia quest or get to know stargalde quest.just sayin reply feedback

You already get a reward from DIV and starglade tours are too easy to be given rewards guild progress is enough. What needs a reward is Daily hunts
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

You already get a reward from DIV and starglade tours are too easy to be given rewards guild progress is enough. What needs a reward is Daily hunts
      yeah just as tajmahal62 says the only thing that needs good reward right now is daily hunt which is said to give u a chance to get a morph crystals (never gotten it) after 5 to 10 turns
      now only daily hunt needs a good reward like either increase the chances to get a morph crystal or give a pack which has lots of items like vidalian pack that includes morph crystals now that is bound to help everyone
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        yeah just as tajmahal62 says the only thing that needs good reward right now is daily hunt which is said to give u a chance to get a morph crystals (never gotten it) after 5 to 10 turns
        now only daily hunt needs a good reward like either increase the chances to get a morph crystal or give a pack which has lots of items like vidalian pack that includes morph crystals now that is bound to help everyone
        agreed we need an easier way of getting morphs perhaps receiveing a pack like the DIVs so one of the rewards can be MCs etc its r2s desition at the end of the day
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
        X