Training Ground : Force Wave Start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Ground : Force Wave Start?

Just a suggestion but how about adding a button/dialog in the training grounds to force the next wave of enemies to spawn? I notice my character spends more time just standing there than he does actually killing anything, maybe make it so you can talk to the npc there and have a dialog that says "Start next wave"?

Also make it so that you can overlap waves using this feature, for example clicking it 3 times to start waves 1-3 at the same time, these waves are way too easy for some people.
    Yes, I think this is a great idea!
    100.00%
    I'm not really fussed either way.
    0.00%
    Nope, this doesn't sound like a very good idea.
    0.00%

Originally posted by Kuandeer View Post
    Just a suggestion but how about adding a button/dialog in the training grounds to force the next wave of enemies to spawn? I notice my character spends more time just standing there than he does actually killing anything, maybe make it so you can talk to the npc there and have a dialog that says "Start next wave"?

Also make it so that you can overlap waves using this feature, for example clicking it 3 times to start waves 1-3 at the same time, these waves are way too easy for some people.
    hope they implement it, they have to contact the developer.

Comment

Working...
    X