Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The never lose dungeon

Hello Gms and r2 team here is a small simple and very important idea
    If a player gets disconnected when soloing dungeons they lose the attempt and end up wasting the time it took them to kill the mobs/bosses like i disconnected
    in revanant's vault and ended up losing thee attempts and worst part is when u DC right after u finish the boss so i propose that even if u get disconnected
    your progress gets saved or if its not possible then reset both the mobs and boss but keep the player inside the dungeon so he or she doesn't lose the attempt
    i know that someone else must have thought up this idea before me but unfortunately i couldn't find the thread so i am making this one i hope u take the time to read and think about it and thank u for your hard work as always
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Very good idea +1 to it, i always thought about this aswell, ty.

Comment

hmmmm...cant say r2s gonna like this recently releaseing dungeon keys...Saveing a dungeon could be useful to leave to go get buffs but hte lag WILL be worse haveing alot more data saved imagining tht every1 saves their dungeon for annother day..r2 couldn't cope.
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Its not matter of saving a dungeon but when u dc from whatever causes and u get back on the game to not get kicked ou of the dungeon u were in, but to continue to finish it.. thats the point

Comment

hmmmm...cant say r2s gonna like this recently releaseing dungeon keys...Saveing a dungeon could be useful to leave to go get buffs but hte lag WILL be worse haveing alot more data saved imagining tht every1 saves their dungeon for annother day..r2 couldn't cope.
          not really no first of all the dungeon keys are only for cashers which kinda makes a crack on the balance for non cashers so obviously weather r2 likes it or not someone else is going to post a similar idea and when they do it will be heard and will be considered so when someone else can do it in the future then obviously so can i in the present
          and my idea kinda makes it easy for both cashers and non cashers + the dungeon key is not for redoing the lost attempts its for getting more stuff like heroic wings and all that my idea is just to help players not cashers or non cashers but regular players who r world wide and this idea will improve r2 in a huge way
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
            not really no first of all the dungeon keys are only for cashers which kinda makes a crack on the balance for non cashers so obviously weather r2 likes it or not someone else is going to post a similar idea and when they do it will be heard and will be considered so when someone else can do it in the future then obviously so can i in the present
            and my idea kinda makes it easy for both cashers and non cashers + the dungeon key is not for redoing the lost attempts its for getting more stuff like heroic wings and all that my idea is just to help players not cashers or non cashers but regular players who r world wide and this idea will improve r2 in a huge way
            I never said it wasnt good idea just that as a buisiness r2 will begin to lose cash on dungeon keys as you cant do 10 attempts of each dungeon a day

Comment

I never said it wasnt good idea just that as a buisiness r2 will begin to lose cash on dungeon keys as you cant do 10 attempts of each dungeon a day
              no i am pretty sure they won't lose cash on dungeon keys like i can buy some keys and get more drops from dungeons right like if i need something that i didn't get then i can use dungeon key go in and get it that is also another way to look at it extra dungeon attempts r something most people will be looking forward to weather they dc and lose a turn or if they dc and not lose a turn r2 will not end up losing cash on dungeon keys that is one fact which currently will not be changing
              infact if i must say r2 might get a profit from this even though it will be a small 2 or 3% increase only it still a profit like
              example: mortals r currently weak and unless they have experience in gaming or in this game then they won't be much of a good player and lets face it since the scions came and the level cap increase there isn't much a mortal can do so even before they work on their character they sometimes quit which u see alot on forum about scions bullying mortals and all that this idea will help them but the dungeon keys will help them more like lets say that 1 person can get 15 purified crystals per day soloing rev vault normal
              with dc it sometimes is reduced but with dungeon keys its balanced but with my idea of never lose a dungeon turn + dungeon keys 1 player can get 30 purified crystals per day and put them in soul increase stats and become strong
              all i am saying is r2 will not go for a lose instead if and i mean IF they r lucky they may even get a profit

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

I see your point but weak mortals..will be shareing in groups im lvl 63 and have messed up stats so..i nede buffs and orbs to solo everything or a good healer XD

Comment

small personal question r u by any chance a rogue class

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

no a hybrid mage

Comment

ohh is that is nice just make a alt and solo ur dungeons ladder etc and good luck on rebirth

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

<-----trying hard thanx i presume you are already scion mayb lvl 90+

Comment

scion mayb lvl 90+
                          no i am mortal lvl 43 riding a bear my soul is 100 completion which happened yesterday

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            no i am mortal lvl 43 riding a bear my soul is 100 completion which happened yesterday
                            oh...well you know more about the game than me...my soul completions 22 i think XD

Comment

oh...well you know more about the game than me...my soul completions 22 i think XD
                              work hard and i am pretty sure u will become very strong one day

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X