Guessing Game alts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing Game alts

You should really add a bind GMUT/EW to Event Master to discourage alts from spamming the game
    Deathicator ~ Level 65 Scion Knight

Guildmaster of â€*Templarâ€*
    Honor: Elector (Ranked #1 on Server)

If you give a noob a mat, you feed him for a day; If you teach a noob to farm, you feed him for a lifetime

You do know that you can't use bound with unbound items? If the only place that gives bound gmuts/ewings/etc is the guessing game, then that makes the prize just about worthless.

Trust me, there is no real imbalance with alts being in the guessing game since it's not a guarantee they will win and the prize isn't so great that a few alts trading to the main makes the character suddenly very over powered.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx View Post
      You should really add a bind GMUT/EW to Event Master to discourage alts from spamming the game
      Thats a point people always find a way of cheating the system but id like to have annother slot of Lucky guess before GR maybe cause i cant go to the other one too late in the day
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I put my alts in there because they need the xp (yes I'm playing them on and off), and so do many people, 1 gmut and 1 EW with 1/4 chance to even get it, I doubt many people would abuse it, plus it's lvl 35+
        IGN: Sigrun
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
        [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
        Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
        Sigrun
        Mage lvl 38

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrun View Post
          I put my alts in there because they need the xp (yes I'm playing them on and off), and so do many people, 1 gmut and 1 EW with 1/4 chance to even get it, I doubt many people would abuse it, plus it's lvl 35+
          level 35 takes a few hours mayb a day max

Comment

level 35 takes a few hours mayb a day max
            yes but there r those who r lazy
            i am a pure lazy person who hates making alts repeatedly i only make them for tests like if i need to test something with a certain class then i will
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

just make atleast 3 alts then u can farm atleast 1 EW and GMUTS a day..

Comment

Originally posted by Valco View Post
                just make atleast 3 alts then u can farm atleast 1 EW and GMUTS a day..
                Awesome, only 1 gmut a day, that means in about 450 days you could get a Gorilla Titan supermassive exploit right there cause it's impossible to gain much more progress with legal activity using in-game events etc.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

From what I've seen most of the people who do decide to bring alts will only bring a few. 1-3. It's not like anyone brings 20 alts in order to farm.

Having 1-3 alts isn't really that bad.

Personally I only bring 1 alt, because it's the only other character beyond lvl 35. All of the other ones are indigo blight farmers so they have to be under level 33.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
                    From what I've seen most of the people who do decide to bring alts will only bring a few. 1-3. It's not like anyone brings 20 alts in order to farm.

Having 1-3 alts isn't really that bad.

Personally I only bring 1 alt, because it's the only other character beyond lvl 35. All of the other ones are indigo blight farmers so they have to be under level 33.
                    just picture te chance of getting and EWING on your main, and 3 other alts...selling on my server 7-9G they have made a good 32G...hmm yeah its alright...untill people get greedier and greedier there will be 20 of the same person getting 1D(P)60 a run so...

Comment

Working...
                    X