this we need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this we need

ok we have the gmut exchange event that happens like 1 every 3 months but how about making an ewing exchange as well could bring it out evry 2 months or something cause it is getting harder and harder to upgrade wings without them and they are also very rare to find in other players shops just a suggestion hope it comes into effect asap please
    PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
    SERVER: Angel Island
    TOON TYPE: knight
    GUILD: (S23) Shadow
    GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Originally posted by Smithy84 View Post
    ok we have the gmut exchange event that happens like 1 every 3 months but how about making an ewing exchange as well could bring it out evry 2 months or something cause it is getting harder and harder to upgrade wings without them and they are also very rare to find in other players shops just a suggestion hope it comes into effect asap please
    It may not be easy but if your desperate you could buy with crystals for the same price as Ewings as R2 are a buisness there not gonna miss out on a chance to make something so....not sure thats gonna be hapening
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

i still think it would be a good idea like i stated it can come out just as little as the gmut event. i also think this would be a good idea as lots of players on older servers are at the point where hw are useless and are in need of ew so its just an idea and i know alot of ppl would enjoy this idea to come into game
      PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
      SERVER: Angel Island
      TOON TYPE: knight
      GUILD: (S23) Shadow
      GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Comment

Working...
      X