Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1737291

Click image for larger version

Name:	npc dialog13.jpg
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	1737290

There is the quest line NPC dialog to most of that, Do you think we should be able to make our own dragon swords( Fusing Fragarach with a DS or other extremely over powered weapon) as the quest says and with the item it gives&the fusing system that's been unlocked?
    it states the dragon sword is said to be made by heavenly warriors. fragarachs are named celestial fragarachs I believe. another word for celestial is heavenly.
    we also get a title called Celestial Revealer
    Click image for larger version

Name:	titles.jpg
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	1737307
    what's your opinion, could this concept be improved? is it unfair in certain battlegrounds?

yes
    27.78%
    no
    11.11%
    it could be improved
    61.11%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-06-2013, 04:06 AM.

It could be improved alot, as in certain restrictions on low level battlegrounds with a superior frag I and above if its fused with a ds i dont think it should even be let near dragonspine, seens as technically they already have a ds on also if it was earthen 7 and below for certain events that give you an advantage over players for a while e.g ds and most likely avernal to, i think that
    its way to much of an advantage especially on newer servers when no one is going to compete with a frag fused with a ds, older servers get it bad to with max frags fused with max frags, i think there should be some kind of balancer if not a restriction on certain events that a fused frag would affect greatly, anyone got anything to add?
    IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

What exactly is this thread about? We are already able to fuse our frags with dragonswords.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        What exactly is this thread about? We are already able to fuse our frags with dragonswords.

players have been upset and believe that it possibly shouldn't be this way. so its kind of to clarify the history and story of the quest +features added +see from there.
        have already brought it to gm's attention that players were concerned. figured this thread would be a suitable ground to discuss such things.
        like restrictions in certain events. and possibly idea's to evolve the weapon further.

Personally think its as it should be. every game has its ultimate weapon/s. just look at the final fantasy series. usually having to do a bunch of quests and gather different items then forge them together.
        in Chrono Cross
        http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term...Equipment.html
        Equip Zappa with the Master Hammer. Go to Termina (Another) and talk to Another's Zappa in his shop. Both Zappas will forge a Rainbow Axe. You don't get to keep this axe, but from now on, you can forge rainbow equipment in the Smith Spirit shop.
        To forge rainbow equipment, you need two special types of materials: A Rainbow Shell, and shiny materials. Rainbow Shells are found in various places throughout the game. To get shiny materials, you must defeat an enemy with a"etc etc etc etc
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-06-2013, 05:04 AM.

Comment

You can fuse your frag with a dragonsword , however you get better results using a lvl 100+ epic outstanding weapon so I really have no idea why this thread exists , I guess some people are misinformed lol =/
          Server : Aurora Point
          IGN : (S1)4Heals
          Guild : NOYPI
          Class : Priest
          Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
          Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

Originally posted by (S1)4Heals View Post
            You can fuse your frag with a dragonsword , however you get better results using a lvl 100+ epic outstanding weapon so I really have no idea why this thread exists , I guess some people are misinformed lol =/

its only a issue really on a new server where people aren't sure how to evolve characters, so people who do end up going for certain things quick.
            but yes you can do tamalan etc and get gold badges to make even a orange slayer weap pretty quick, and that can be a bit stronger then DS.

Comment

what I think would be awesome is if we could fuse fragarachs to fragarachs, and potentially compound the benefits to surpass what was previously known to be the best &what was striven for (fusing aug's to aug's)
              Meaning:
              A Priest could buy a mages mold or a knights. upgrade the frag to a certain stage- fuse it and gain a new skill from the weapon and the stats, potentially up to 1-3-4 x.
              = Priest buys mold for Mage, Knight and Rogue - levels them to certain stage and fuses all into a priest aug weap gaining stacked benefits from each( added damage type or boosted stats/ or another skill from secondary weapon used added to main weapon)

that is what I would like to see, customization is always nice. See that people would like more skills added to them as well- if was possible^ or something similar to pick and choose &upgrade the benefits(stat power and skills) better would be awesome.

Comment

Whine whine whine .... if a player is op because of gear and items so be it they a)paid for it b) worked hard for it ... This restriction on what can or cannot be fused is utterly asinine in light that some have already fused frag to frag ... to prevent future players from doing so is to handicap everyone in days to come ... Not to mention those that have been working towards 2 frags to fuse (yes i am one of those ... have a perfect x +14 and a supreme ix +13) this couldnt be a worse solution and completely unfair seeing as others on my server have fused frag to frag

Comment

I don't think that this is the right place to discuss the removal of the frag-to-frag fusions by the latest update. Please make a poll for us Ellana, so we can give you our feedback on this surprising change.

Comment

Originally posted by R21461837 View Post
                    Whine whine whine .... if a player is op because of gear and items so be it they a)paid for it b) worked hard for it ... This restriction on what can or cannot be fused is utterly asinine in light that some have already fused frag to frag ... to prevent future players from doing so is to handicap everyone in days to come ... Not to mention those that have been working towards 2 frags to fuse (yes i am one of those ... have a perfect x +14 and a supreme ix +13) this couldnt be a worse solution and completely unfair seeing as others on my server have fused frag to frag
                    this is in no attempt to give false hopes etc. but gm did say hold onto it=frags that have been making to fuse to frags. seeing as it was able to at one point. and things were adjusted with frag before due to player input. think if we express ourselves about it and keep at it logically etc it should produce something. least result of something, i.e more info given to players or something. my thoughts are if that we can't have this, then my thoughts go what else can be fused to frag, maybe we don't have a weapon that is as strong as it yet, but never know there could be something better for fusing later if frag isn't allowed at all. just my thoughts, same boat as everyone else. would appreciate updates about this topic for sure
                    Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                    I don't think that this is the right place to discuss the removal of the frag-to-frag fusions by the latest update. Please make a poll for us Ellana, so we can give you our feedback on this surprising change.
                    thread was originally mainly about fusing dragonsword to frag as its a temporary weapon. however its also about fusing other things to fragarach or anything powerful in general really. no i didn't know this would happen. Had made the thread that way to leave it open to suggestions for anything people believe should be able to be fused to a frag, also if anyone had any sort of random suggestions to add to it. lot of restrictions as to what can or can't use based on the limits(have to fulfill equipping req etc).
                    in end, basically to promote optimal fusion ability.
                    my logic/reasoning on that is because it removes the sub equipments equipping requirements upon fuse complete. meaning someone can fuse a slayer to it, rebirth, and only be required level 40 to equip the weapon again instead of level 80&so on so forth.
                    all the other games have some sort of refinement system for the sub stats or etc as well.
                    basically the topic here is what is the players desire / thoughts of the fusing and building of a personal fragarach/dragonsword through the quest and gameplay(top to bottom, anything and everything within that topic)*thread was made because of player input on all those areas to assist in gathering what they want from it/ with those areas in mind(people saying those stats are unfair, others saying they are deserved, or changes would like to see to improve it- or not see)*
                    could possibly make a more specific poll, but want to keep the good ideas mostly in one place- could link back to this thread for any general suggestions about the system to give place to vent any "off topic" suggestions when reading that one. could update the poll here possibly as well

Comment

I sincerely hope that frag x frag that has already been fused do not have added effects ^_^.. to avoid any unbalance between those who actually have the fragxfrag fuse.. and those who dont.. ^_^
                      Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

The way I see it is this... They only are able to add those things which the original makers of the game had intended... So, I don't really see what posting a survey about this will accomplish....
                        Game:Crystal Saga
                        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                        IGN:S58-AquaShock
                        Level: 198-Eidolon
                        Class: Knight
                        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

The way that I understand it would be that R2 has the ability to make certain changes to make the game suit the players that play here. There are some things that have to come from the game makers. The coding to determine what weapons can be fused together, would most likely bee a change that R2 can make. I mean, they apparently had the ability to change what some skills actually do. If they can change the skills that go with each class to fit their desires, why would they not be able to change something as simple as what weapons could be fused together?
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Not sure what she said ^^^^ can't stop looking at her profile picture.

Comment

R2 i'm sure is just making some adjustments so that all servers will be able to fuse frag at any level. We just need to relax and be patient.... Keep Calm and Chive on you frag fusing freaks!

Comment

Working...
                              X