Offhand for knight unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offhand for knight unfair

i was just wondering why the knight gets their offhand with two white skills and one green skill while all the other offhand gets 1 white skill and 1 green skill.
    How is this fair? i understand the knight is a tank and needs that, but then the other classes need two as well.
    Priest have hp but they could have matk or mp as well
    rouge have critical strike but they could have dodge or patk as well
    ranger has hit but they should really have patk and matk but i would say mdef would be a good second
    mage have matk and they could have pdef as a second or mdef.

So anyway, i think it is a good sugestion to give all classes a fair offhand with 2white and 1 green.
    or give knight 1 white pdef only.

thanks

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
    i was just wondering why the knight gets their offhand with two white skills and one green skill while all the other offhand gets 1 white skill and 1 green skill.
    How is this fair? i understand the knight is a tank and needs that, but then the other classes need two as well.
    Priest have hp but they could have matk or mp as well
    rouge have critical strike but they could have dodge or patk as well
    ranger has hit but they should really have patk and matk but i would say mdef would be a good second
    mage have matk and they could have pdef as a second or mdef.

So anyway, i think it is a good sugestion to give all classes a fair offhand with 2white and 1 green.
    or give knight 1 white pdef only.

thanks
    As soon as i read the title i didnt need to read anything and didnt so as I understand your moaning about knights well priests are moaning about priests rouges are moaning about rouges so they all have our faults and we all ahve our upsides. Knight are the strongest of ALL of them so i dont think you need to be eVEN stronger!!!!
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

i'm actually a priest, lol. yes its true that everyone think their class needs to be better, but this is a valid point,
      to be fair across the board the offhand should be the same number of bonuses for each class not the knight gets 3 and every other class gets 2.

Comment

How is this fair?
        how is it fair mm simple way to put it is knights r tanks who r meant to be on front lines like in ladder i don't think u would want to send a mage,rogue,ranger,priest or any class except a knight and since they basically take on all the damage they need to be strong so they get extra defense to keep them alive
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

yes ladder is when you need a good tank. but then give priest hp and heal, cause you need priest to heal in ladder

Comment

Working...
          X