Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Hide Graphics&Characters] Addition to features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Hide Graphics&Characters] Addition to features

We need to add more things to the hide graphics function &Hide Character function.
    Suggesting Sperions be added. and also certain skills. I believe the point of hiding graphics is to hide all graphics possible that aren't important to you so can play better.
    think if people are fighting and they want to see those skills or sperions etc should unhide graphics/ characters

think a few threads have been made about this, will try to find them an merge them here, but we can post here for now about this issue causing immense lag in a lot of events even causing disconnects
    yes please
    82.61%
    could be improved
    10.87%
    not really important
    4.35%
    indifferent. just want to see changes
    2.17%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-06-2013, 03:34 PM.

ty for the post gamma hate getting dc'd on events and failing to get my prizes on IOB cus of them laggs =(

Comment

Originally posted by visualkei2 View Post
      ty for the post gamma hate getting dc'd on events and failing to get my prizes on IOB cus of them laggs =(

know how it goes, usually I can run 5+ characters fine. even fight with them etc and have not really any loss of fps etc when I have decent connection. 4-6mbs.
      comp can definitely handle the processing, its only when I go around sperions and pixies, +rangers with daemon shield or certain other things or a combination of all of them that require near constant animations where I start to lag epically. its that way even if have a good connection or one character going&good connection..
      and its not always my connection which is the problem either, as I can zip to login with multiple characters as long as its not near a blessing time. or I can view other websites in HD but can't load character select screen or get past initial loading during those times

Click image for larger version

Name:	blockp.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	1671373Click image for larger version

Name:	block party.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	1671374Click image for larger version

Name:	afterparty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1671375

events like island of blessing are amazing. the community loves it. wants&needs more of it. the rewards are great, however we will only see this situation increase when everyone on the server eventually in time maxes their sperions. some servers being 9 servers potentially more in the future as people are asking for more merges in those servers.
      tried it out, went to a server slightly younger then my main one, was far less lag then my main server. only a few people having sperions there and smaller community.

I wouldn't mind personally seeing the 5 sperions closest to me. not like I can't handle it. its epic yes, as it should be. but when its 9 servers with a vibrating wall of swords, that is probably why people disconnect entering and exiting these events. these are just a few examples as every instance is like that or worse in my server once island is over
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-06-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

More stuff needs to be capable of being hidden, and for more than just lag reasons. Ever tried to click an NPC with people crowded around it? It is kind of hard, so the best solution is to turn off players so you can see the NPC to click it. This solution used to work fine too, then they put in sperions. Now turning off players barely helps with that issue, because even with them off there is a huge thing of sperions over the NPC stopping you from clicking it. Rangers shield has the same problem as well. For people who go around with players off all the time pets and pixies also present a problem, because if they are brought out after players are turned off they still show up. They also still show up if you go to a new map with players off.

So what I think needs to be done is to add sperions, pixies, and pets to the list of things that are turned off by the "hide players" option, and add any non-enemy skill animations to things that are turned off by the "hide effects" option. Whether enemy skills should be hidden or not by "hide effects" can be debated either way though.

Comment

I agree...
          Aura's need to be hidden since it's irritating in events when the aura hides the colour of the team that you or your opponent is on.

Comment

Ok so you must be s37 or the others time to stalk....
            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
            SERVER:
            Windshear Peaks
            Trap ranger

Comment

what about fixing the pet hiding? if you change L's then will be viewable again idk its annoying in ladder if you ask me and ye i know i can rehide to make it go away,,, but every 75 ladder floor? lol i prefer not

sperions dont bug me that much xD i know who im attacking kinda in blessing
              I smell

Comment

Voted not really important.
                Computer hardware upgrades are getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays, it's easier that way than waiting for a 'fix'.
                A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                  Voted not really important.
                  Computer hardware upgrades are getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays, it's easier that way than waiting for a 'fix'.
                  Not really, since it is only going to keep getting worse as more people upgrade their own and their alts stuff. That is also ignoring the fact that more things like this could be added in the future, which will only make the problem worse. If we vote yes please it should at least make it so new stuff that is added can be hidden, even if the things we have now can't be.

Comment

we would like an option to completely hide a player and esp his pet...... the ones which r there in eternal saga ... they could be implemented here too to make it lag free :P
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

i believe r2 meens the best in ever situation its just they have alot to deal with being a buisness r2 doesnt meen to mess with players gameing experience they very much apriciate your feed back and try to help when they can are feed back to this game will help them later on with improveing the game and makeing it better for everyone

Comment

i may not be a moderator or a r2 game operator but ive played my fair share of games and i understand that this is a corperation and corperations have lots on there plates to deal with and they try to make the game playable for everyone so if everyone would just try and not to give r2 a hard time i think they would very much apreciate it ty for hearing what i have to say and i hope u all understand

Comment

Agreeing to this one. thats why it's called show/hide players and yet you see the sperion and aura even daemon shield. Hope this function will be improved for a better during certain events

Comment

This is a really great idea I turn off graphics so I can get in IOB but I still see all of that extra stuff sperion pixie etc. and it causes me to dc I mean I don't want to lose my chance at IOB because some idiot with multiple alts wants to get extra prizes and with all those alts/players in a confined place like zone A and Zone B It causes so much lag that my computer often DC's even with one account running and I'm sure others would feel the same way about this suggestion great idea.
                            IGN:Shadow98
                            Lvl:101
                            Plane:Eidolon
                            Pets:Baby Demon,Super Angel,Teeka,Bone Dragon,Gobbler,Baby Angel,Morphed Bear Cub, Little Reaper
                            Guild:SoulShadows
                            Server: (S2)Himeng Valley

Comment

i completely agree with this idea i would love to be able to turn my sperion off and still have the effects from it.

i personally think the sperion ruins the appearence of my toon

Comment

Working...
                              X