Preists that Heal Undead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preists that Heal Undead

Okay this is only a slight minor suggestions since alot of you guys aren't satisfied with the preist setup "oh they should be changed blah blah blah", "class can't protect itself etc" since thats the case how about preists that heal undead sure it might be that usefull during pvp's but at least they use curative magic or exocism to hurt undead therefore making that class more effective agains't that type of foe.
    "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
    Class:Dps
    Honour:Count
    Server:Starglade
    Guild: Blackwings

Priest that heal Undead make made me think of necromancer or paladin
    Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
    Character: Miek
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Level: 86 Scion

Comment

Let's keep necromancers out of one game

Comment

Originally posted by kelell View Post
        Let's keep necromancers out of one game
        they don't heal undead the healing magic hurts them

know alot of people have been thinking for a while now that undead priests using the holy light is a bit of a lore breaker. Well you are right, but i have a way that undead priests could be holy and not break the lore. here are my theories on the three different trees and how they relate to th undead.

Holy- The standard arguement is that the undead can't use the holy light because it causes them tremendous pain or destroys them. It makes sense to me. Paladins do have a number of pretty light effects that only work against the undead. The way i think this works, lorewise at least, is that the undead priests don't heal the wound with the light, they manipulate the shadow, the pain/infection/badness, away from the wound.
        Discipline-The Forsakens faith is all about perfecting yourself. Discipline, or at least my take on it, is all about your priests force of will. Seems lie a pretty simple fix to me.
        Shadow-The undead practically invented shadow priestyness. They strive to become shadow ascendents, ghostly shodow elemental things.

There you go, that my take on it. Anyone care to add something?
        "You don't need a reason to help people" {Zidane Tribal**

"Being mindfull and virtuous is for the greater good"

"My Pen mightier than the sword conquering every word"

"Like the light that lights up the world I step once more back into the shadows of the night"

"The real truth?, theres more to it than you think"

My Devianart Page ;)

Rayleonheart Leon Lv 42
        Class:Dps
        Honour:Count
        Server:Starglade
        Guild: Blackwings

Comment

Working...
        X