[suggestion] more detailed stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suggestion] more detailed stats

GMs can you pls make a more detailed stats list... i just want to know more about my stats... like what is my base attack and how much is the multiplier

this is what i want to see

base value of each stat (the multiplier value) = the total stat

base value of each stat is what you get from equips, wing and soul
    the multiplied value is from the % added from soul, equips, mount and buff
    the total stat just the base X multiplier

Moved to suggestions and feedback
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

that would be nice
      IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
      Class: Tanker
      Level: 50s scion
      Server: Cheurna gorge
      Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea.

Comment

It'd be cool indeed if we could see our base stats from somewhere, without taking off gear & insignia & riding a turtle.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Something I've been thinking of some while now: With soul you get a lot of bonusses and stats etc, would love to see a Summary or overview of the bonus you get from your soul alone in the Soul Development-tab (perhaps left of nodes a small screen with
            "Patk:
            Matk:
            Pdef:
            Mdef:
            Hit:
            Dodge:
            Crit:
            Heal:
            Str:
            Int:
            Endu:
            Etc:"
            (I could make it complete but it'd end up being a rather long silly post)

Pretty much all stats your character-tab shows, displayed in a short list with the stats purely from soul.
            Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
            IGN: Smurfs16
            Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
            [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

i agree, maybe another page with more details on stats, i'm not sure i understand the ones there like def it has a number and then a percentage next to it.
              is that percentage based on something or is it the damage reduced by percentage?

Comment

Working...
              X