AFK Looting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Looting

hey im maxer, today im trying to collect rings for olympic rings and kill enemies by afk-ing, sooo this is my prob when im afk i tick loot items, then i played other games and do other things. as i looked back to the game my inventory is full, full of Quest ITEMS, my suggestion is why wont GM seperate items and quest items on AFK mode interface so our inventory wouldnt be full of quest items when we dont need them....
    Last edited by KhidirXX; 08-15-2012, 05:40 AM.
    CRYSTAL SAGA
    IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
    Server: (S6)Starglade
    Lvl: 43 Retired~~
    WARTUNE
    IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
    Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
    Level: 37/50
    Class: Archer/Mage
    Guild : (None)/Dymension
    Honor: Warrior/Crusader

There has already been a suggestion like this before that players are able to choose to opt out loot Quest items.
    Another thing you could do is, Set Items looted to Green+ it won't pick up Quest items or Ancients.
    However it will pick up Gems, Magic Dust/Enchantment Stones, Socketing Rods and Olympic Rings.

//Moved to Suggestions and Feedback
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

what about the inferior magic crystal for pet thingy? its white but i need it and sometimes enemies drop them
      CRYSTAL SAGA
      IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
      Server: (S6)Starglade
      Lvl: 43 Retired~~
      WARTUNE
      IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
      Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
      Level: 37/50
      Class: Archer/Mage
      Guild : (None)/Dymension
      Honor: Warrior/Crusader

Comment

Originally posted by KhidirXX View Post
        what about the inferior magic crystal for pet thingy? its white but i need it and sometimes enemies drop them
        Only dropped in dungeons, so wouldn't affect your setting items to green+ while grinding.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X