Merge S60 and S62

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge S60 and S62

Hey... so my server is at the point of where were a ghost town lol, today we didn't even have 30 people come to crypt for the boss. We have been out well over half a year now and no merge. Very few active people play now, and S62 could easily merge with us now. Their players have way fair enough stats to merge with my server. Seriously R2, we can do it lol nothing worse then what my server is right now is going to happen.
    What are bugs?

Agree 100%. Signed Shen

Comment

s60 + s62 wondering admin see this post
      IGN : Tama
      Server : s60 Exigentbluff
      Job : Priest hybrid
      Guild : MerahPutih

Comment

Come on we been waiting forever get this done please merge us. signed kelle1

Comment

Agree, we need new blood in the server and merge is due Jukka

Comment

I agree we should merge i love playing this game and im sure you guys wouldn't let all this hard work go to waste. Im sure we have the best characters but we do need the merge the more the better. Please merge us with s62 sign Crixus the Undefeated Gore...lol

Comment

best mage lol

Comment

I'm also on board with this suggestion. I understand how frustrating it can be playing on a dead server. I'm sure they will look into this.
                ~ Trust is like a mirror, you can fix what's broken but you can still see the cracks in the reflection. ~

Comment

We have waited a long time, and the server is almost empty. Lets merge and keep the fun!!
                  By bigboss

Comment

Oi, oi, I totally agree. Don't mess it up like you did last time, r2. I need some PvP competition to test out my skills and some people to argue to death with.

Signed Silverblitz.
                    Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                    IGN: Silverblitz
                    Guild: Apocalypse
                    Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                    Lv: 123 Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

A merge would be awesome! We seem to be losing a lot of players so a merge would help increase the fun and excitement!!!

Comment

I totally agree! We need a merge really soon! Please R2!!!! Thanks for the consideration!!

Comment

We definitely need a merge! I agree with Shuji...it's a ghost town sometimes with so many people leaving this server. A merge would definitely liven things up and make the game fun again!!

Thanks for suggesting this Shuji!

Comment

Keep it up with the support everyone! With enough people we can make sure R2 sees what we want lol.
                            What are bugs?

Comment

Agree , We support this suggestion

Comment

Working...
                              X