i think we need this one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think we need this one.

Ok, we all know that we can open a shop where we can sell our items and stuff. i just thought that we might need function where we can Buy items that we need/want so that we can buy items while AFK. and i think it would be better if the shop will be like. Item with price & how much you want to buy and it decreases as somebody sells it to you. Any violent reaction? XD

Originally posted by YeJi06 View Post
    Ok, we all know that we can open a shop where we can sell our items and stuff. i just thought that we might need function where we can Buy items that we need/want so that we can buy items while AFK. and i think it would be better if the shop will be like. Item with price & how much you want to buy and it decreases as somebody sells it to you. Any violent reaction? XD
    Dont quite understand what u mean...but i have an idea of my own...when you open a shop you can see the average prices of of things you are selling in the area and whaether your prices are fair ie above of bellow or the average
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

what i mean is. an "Open a shop" Function. but instead of you SELLING items. you are buying items instead. so we won't have to shout all the time. >.<

Comment

u mean something like data transfer?
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I think he means you open up a buy shop (separate color maybe. Instead of blue, it's red) and people can sell the items you list in there to you.

Not a bad idea I suppose, but once we have the auctionhouse, which will make it easier to buy, I don't think people will want to set up buy shops.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Yeah that's just it. i see, there will be an auction shop. maybe more OP items there. woohoo. >.<

Comment

Working...
            X