Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Inflation (Over Pricing)

<=== GM please help. ===>

Some high level players are selling items for such a high price where it is no longer right and causing us newbies unable to purchase common items. Can you do us a favor to please regulate price for items being sold by players? In which you will give them a punishment of 3-5hours suspension for over inflation.

Thank you!

<=== GM please help. ===>

what type of items are they and how high are the prices? also if you cant buy it you can always try to trade items too to make up the difference
    Anima Archangeli Dictus

For some pointers on Guild management/ participation, see my guide

Comment

such as Frageron Soul Essence.. the price 3days ago was 2-4gold but now its up to 10-20gold.. I can no longer buy it. T_T

Comment

oh yea since the event came out for frag. prices have jumped for that. you may have to trade or party up and farm it to get it.
        Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

True, But I still see players vend them for 30s-1g xD
          Last edited by SolarMagic; 06-06-2012, 12:18 AM.
          Greg TheSloth

BACON+Potatoes+Jack Daniel's=GregTheSloth

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the info. I think I have to level up more to gain it.. =D

Comment

Suspension for Overpricing ? ridiculous .. only the seller can give items prices . if u dont like the price then find cheaper one ...

Comment

suspension is a bit over the top, and what heartless says is true, but keep at it and i know youll get what you need. good luck
                Anima Archangeli Dictus

Comment

Item pricing is set by the community on each server. If prices are really too high, then no one will buy and prices will drop. There is no way to regulate pricing in a free market economy.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X